1994 LeSabre performance help

Shpatz

I was pointed to this site for help with adding some power to my 1994 lesabre. So far the car is stock with a 3800 series 1 motor. I was wondering where a good place to get a chip would be along with some go fast parts including supercharging/turbocharging, exhaust, cai, injectors, etc. Any help is greatly appreciated.

(This is already in the general forum, didn't know where to put it at the time, sorry)

The 1994 3800 would be a Series 1. INTENSE is the only place I know of that sells any bolt-on performance parts for the engine anymore (and I think all they sell is 1.8 ratio roller rocker arms). There used to be a company called Series 1 Performance but they went out of business a while ago.

If your engine is bone stock, there isn't much ANYONE is going to be able to do to boost the engine's performance. HOWEVER, the GM electronic transmission controls left a lot of be desired in the stock 3800 tunes, and custom tuning can help around-town performance a bunch by delaying the part throttle transmission upshifts. This is an option for applications that use an electronic auto trans like the 4L60-E, 4T60-E, and 4T65-E.