1993 Mustang LX hatch

Slo86GN

The Nightstalker
I've been without a Buick for too long, so time to put the Pony up for sale.

1993 Mustang LX hatch.....Vibrant red w/gray interior....112K miles.....Interior is spotless other than a cigarette burn on the d/s visor. Exterior is almost as pristine as the interior...very few door dings and no scratches. D/s door has been repainted at some point, but matches the car perfectly. Factory sunroof car..power windows, locks, remote hatch release. Only the basic mods have been done....3.55 gear, CAI, U/D pulleys, BBK headers, hi-flo cat H-pipe, Flowmaster/MAC cat-back. A/C has been bled down for conversion to R134a, just haven't had time to do it. The car needs nothing else....probably the cleanest and tightest Fox body Mustang I have owned/seen in a long time. Asking $7,000 or willing to trade for a nice higher mileage GN/T-type. Pics available for anyone who wants them. Any questions or pic requests can be sent to Slo86GN@yahoo.com

37347S2010007.JPG

LOL....I dunno, at the rate we are going in the South, may need a boat to go anywhere before long.

Thanks for the offer, but looking for a Buick or just to sell outright.

Had 2 offers...one was shot down by his significant other..lol...the other was a little less streetable than I wanted. Still looking for a GN/T-Type....doesn't have to be perfect, just run good and look decent.

Somehow it doesn't suprise me that nobody wants to trade.....lol. Don't blame you one bit, but this is a VERY clean Fox body. Price is down to $6,000 and that is a steal for this car. Trying very hard to keep the mod bug in check......lol.

I was thinking of picking one of these up for a toy or a possible turbo project...I am not that up on the Fox bodies so I may be off target but that car only books for 3950 according to Kelly.

Are you willing to let it go around that price or could you tell me what I am missing? I am over in Augusta Ga area so we aren't too far apart.

BlownZ........True, the KBB is only 3950, but it's also unusual to find a Fox body Mustang that's close to stock and/or hasn't been beaten half to death. From what I can tell, this car has never seen a dragstrip......no rubber in the fenders, torque boxes are perfectly square w/no cracks/popped spot welds. It also hasn't had the front end curbed or drug...core support is straight as an arrow and not damaged at all. The underside is very clean....been half tempted to put the car on jackstands and clean/wax the underside to make it as nice as the rest of the car. What really sets the car off is the interior is spotless other than the one cigarette burn on the d/s visor. No stains anywhere, carpet isn't faded, seats look factory fresh. It really is a survivor. Heck, the car still has the factory shifter installed and still had the factory 2.73 gear when I got it. Only change I made was getting the 3.55 gears installed to make it a little snappier around town. I'm even anal enough about the car that I keep double floor mats in it to protect the carpet...lol.

93TY......I'll check the pics and let you know if I'm interested. What part of south Texas are you in? Last time I went to Texas was to pick up a Mustang from Amarillo.....dang that was a long drive...LOL.

Sorry about that Servando....Supposedly I had a local guy who wanted to buy it outright, but he's dragging his feet about it. He emailed me a few days ago and now wants to wait til after he goes to Daytona for the Turkey Rod Run....:rolleyes:. It's ok though, I spent 3-4 hours this morning doing some touch-up painting/cleaning. He keeps messing around and he will lose out because the car keeps getting cleaner/nicer. Before long, someone is bound to jump on it......I hope. If not, eventually it will get a turbo system... :D

Back TTT with a new price......may be moving soon, so need the extra $$......$5,500 takes it....and you won't find many stangs this clean for that price.

Whoops.......been a while since I moved it back TTT. Now has new front brakes (rotors, bearings, pads) and a C&L 73mm MAF. Also found out the car has a billet quadrant and adj cable.