1993 6-speed Trans Am - cheap!

TurboTer

Zap! Commander
For sale is my 1993 Trans Am. All the mods are listed below, and I'm even including the expensive system. The car was hit in the rear in November. It was a small accident (car behind me couldn't stop fast enough in the rain), but the rear bumper needs to be replaced. It is currently being held on by metal cable wires. The passenger's side fender was also damaged in the accident, but can be fixed without being replaced. One tail light also is cracked slightly. Once this is fixed, I'd say all it would need body-wise is a quick paint job. Mecanically, it needs break pads, one rear rotor, and an emergency break cable. Car also overheats IN TRAFFIC ONLY, but this is a quick fix, most likely due to the fan motor. Car is tan inside, and looks pretty nice. Should be good for low 13's when 100% healthy. I am in Staten Island, NY. Price? Not sure, but since I have to say something, let's put it at $3,500. If interested, I have a digital camera and can post pics at will. BTW, the chrome rims are great and from a 1998 Trans Am.

Mods: Stainless steel 3" Borla catback exhaust, K&N chrome Cold Air Induction, Jet Performance computer chip, tinted windows, Pioneer DEH-P7400MP head unit, two 10" subs, amp