1989 Formula 350 $800obo

chopped39

I have a 1989 formula 350. This car is a roller. no engine or trans. no engine harness. There are some rust holes in floors and some surface on body. If your building a race car that your going to backhalf this would be a good one. Has t tops .has rear disk brakes Pbr style like the Tta. interior is out of car .missing some inside panels but have differant color replacements. Needs carpet.I believe it has 74k on it. Car is burgundy with tan interior.
Car has the blister style hood on it that got smashed by a falling tree limb. I will throw in a gta style hood.
No shipping .$800 obo I need this thing gone befor the snow falls

I also have a 1991 mitsu eclipse Gsx has the 4g63 6 bolt motor. The car does not start.Its been sitting for about 8 years. It has 1998 spyder wheels. Car has 113000 miles on it. One of the rear brakelines popped and there is a line on the steering gear that was leaking. The trans needs syncros for second gear. needs a headliner and whole bunch of tlc. I had someone ask me to sell the engine for 1500. So I will sell the car and a bunch of extra parts for $2500.