1988 GTA w/entire TTA drivetrain/dash system installed for sale

SLZ

1988 TransAm GTA. Gunmetal grey ext, grey cloth int, t-tops, gold GTA wheels, 91 GTA rear hatch/wing. Has entire TTA drivetrain and entire TTA dash system installed. Has the TTA center taillight piece as well. 90K miles on drivetrain. Body/interior needs some work. Bought in April but other priorities persist. Drivetrain runs real good. Any questions or pics, call me at 978-660-5743 or email me at zmodshotwheels@comcast.net Looking for best offers. Im located in the central Massachusetts area. STEVE Z:)

your Website button goes to a nudie site...
Car sounds sweet...

Ignore the zalimas.com button(unless you really want to hit it). This isnt my domain name anymore. Ill be changing my profile very soon to zalimas.net Email me at zmodshotwheels@comcast.net with any inquiries. Thanks, STEVE Z

Here is a 'ttt' for you Steve.

Yuo should bring this car to the Summer Nationals this weekend.

What kind of trade? For all inquiries, call me at 978-660-5743. Thanks, STEVE Z

The car also has the TTA rear and the 1LE brakes in front. Basically the entire TTA driveline etc.. in an 88 GTA. I just might keep the car for a future project however I need some room now. Best offers over 5K takes it. Call 978-660-5743 for more info. Bring Cash. Im located in the Worcester, Mass area. Thanks, STEVE Z

Steve - How is it going? Haven't talked in a while. You still got this GTA w/TTA drivetrain, right? I am sure it will go quick when the warmer weather hits. Talk to you later.