1987 Grand National

Linda Hatchell

Collector
1987 Grand National For Sale. Over $20,000 invested. 28K miles, under 500 miles on fresh motor. Fully loaded with every factory option that was available. $17,900 o.b.o. or cash plus trade. I can email additional pictures directly to you. Email me if you want to see more pictures. Please call Carl for more details at 630-858-2389, 630-336-5422, 630-373-0711.

Attachments

• GN 001.jpg
    GN 001.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 571
:confused: :confused: :confused:

28k miles and fresh motor? Don't see T-tops or an astro-roof- can you post pics of the SPID label in the trunk?

The motor was rebuilt with less than 500 miles currently on motor. It has a moonroof. Please provide your email address and I can send you many more pictures.

Guess I phrased it wrong :)

With only 28k miles on the car, why was the engine rebuilt? I understand that the car is 21 years old, but all the same, that's pretty low mileage to open the motor for surgery.

Which leads to further questions.......trans condition, suspension, mods on the car, owner history, CarFax data, etc.....

Also- 8 posts, and all for cars for sale (some not Buick). Are you a paying vendor?

All I can tell you is that when we purchased the car it had about 27,000 miles on it. Car wasn't running to it's full performance and we had the engine rebuilt. All sensors, etc. replaced. New exhaust, wheels, tires, Now it screams. It would be best for you to call for more information and speak with Carl.

My husband is not a car dealer, not sure why you would say that! We have a large collection of personally owned cars and we need to sell some due to losing storage space and having some unexpected expenses.

Concern is that the board is primarily for enthusiasts of the wicked 6 turbo; while many (myself included) buy and sell cars and parts on the board, the main focus is not business. Rather, it's trying to support the sickness that we all have- kind of like an AA group:biggrin:

There are vendors that pay to support the board and advertise their business activities.

I understand what you are saying. I have an '87 Regal T-type that I race and don't plan on selling. At this time I just have too many cars to store and need to get rid of a couple of them. The Grand National is a very nice and quick car and I feel it is reasonably priced for someone interested. Although I would like to, I just can't keep them both at this time.

Guess I phrased it wrong :)

With only 28k miles on the car, why was the engine rebuilt? I understand that the car is 21 years old, but all the same, that's pretty low mileage to open the motor for surgery.

Which leads to further questions.......trans condition, suspension, mods on the car, owner history, CarFax data, etc.....

Also- 8 posts, and all for cars for sale (some not Buick). Are you a paying vendor?

Not that low I rebuilt my motor last year when the car had a little over 9,000 miles on it, I wanted better than 20 year old parts

I only have 2 cars listed for sale currently on this site. I tried in the past around 1 year ago to sell some others. If you are looking for additional information on the GN recently listed, please call.

I was wondering if you could email me some pics along with some of the info on the rebuild- as far as who did it and if they used "stock" internals or if stronger aftermarket parts were used?

Also any description of the interior and any other "problems" would be nice-

I am located in Joliet IL

Thanks

Fighting5thSVT@aol.com