1987 GN For Sale - NY

UltraGN

1987 Buick Grand National Hardtop. Car is in very good condition and drives great. Interior and body would rate a 8+ out of 10. Has GNX (Kirban) wheels and GNX gauge package. The car has around 80,000 miles on it. The following parts are new or recently replaced:

-Rear main seal
-980 Valve Springs/new seals
-Radiator
-Billet AFPR
-Upgraded fuel pump system/hotwire
-Front Suspension Bushings
-Boxed rear control arms with new 1LE bushings
-Mease neck Intercooler
-JJ Throttle body/Hemco Plenum
-TH Downpipe with Jersey Dump and High Flow Cat
-Hooker Dual Cat-back Exhaust
-Headliner
-Nittos all around (DR’s in rear)
-Limited slip installed (not G80 car)

Probably many more things that don’t come to mind now. Many spare (some new) parts. Car has been garaged since I’ve owned it (over 5 years) and has always been covered. I just don’t have the time for it now, so I figured I’d try to sell. I have many pictures of the car that I can email. I can also get pics of any part of the car as requested. Asking $9,700. May be open to trades (snowmobile, older GM muscle car, etc no junk)???

I had this car for sale before and had many people interested from out of state. I will not put this car on a trailer and sell to someone based on the photos or my description. I really want the buyer to be able to see the car they are buying before agreeing to purchase. I want both buyer and seller to be happy with the seal. If serious, I will be accommodating.

Pics can be viewed at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/ultragn

i have a friend looking to trad a 2000 6 speed ls1 z28 that runs low 11's.

look in the non buick section for his info

I spoke with you about this car a while ago....Please send me your #,I am in NJ and would like to come and look at it...(This weekend if possible...)Have cash and Im ready to buy something..

Thanks,

Shawn

shawnfarrell313@comcast.net

Evil_GN - not too interested in the LS1 - sorry.

19TTA89 - sent you ena email

Others, sorry, my inbox was full....it's empty now.

Very nice GN. I don't suppose you would be interested in a trade for a 2000 Regal GSE with 33K. :D