1987 Buick T-type Rolling Chasis

scrobbyd

I am selling a 1987 Buick T-Type rolling chaisis with a clear title. It is black with blue interior. It was originally bought with the intention of getting it running, but I do not have the time. This car needs a transmission. This car comes with factory Grand National wheels and rear spoiler. This car also has had an original Buick Grand National rear end installed. It has power seats, and the seats are in mint condition with no rips or tears. Carpet is a little dirty, but could be cleaned up nice. It has a 145 mph speedometer, also has oil & temp gauges installed. This car has a high volume Bowling Green fuel pump installed. The amber signals that have been taken off of the car are also included. As you will see from the pictures, there is a trunk full of parts that are also included. The body is in good shape with a few minor imperfections. I also have a 1987 Buick Grand National block that has been bored 40 over that is also listed. If you are interested, feel free to e-mail for more pictures and/or questions.

TO VIEW CAR VISIT THIS SITE:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=4563566860&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT