1987 Buick Regal LTD New Stage 1 Build highly modified.

rpl

For Sale 1987 Buick Regal LTD
I have had this car for 17 years. The body is straight and she is looking for someone who has time to drive her. She has not been raced and is unmolested. The stock engine ran 12.oo's at bandimere speedway in Denver many years ago. The set up was ta49 turbo, 202 cam, stock intercooler, and 23lbs of boost. The heads are now ported and flow in the 208 range. The interior is clean, I had the front seats redone about 5 years ago. I don't know why the ASC roof does not work. The rear sway bar with the variable rate springs up front changed the way she drives, most of the lateral roll is gone and the brakes are much better with the upgrades. Performance is limited by the tires, which are new but are 400 tread wear. As you can imagine, just about every component has been replaced over the years. I just replaced the power steering pump with an AC delco unit. All fluids are clean and she is ready to go. I've taken her to 15 lbs and she sounds and feels solid. Don't know the power rating but at 20lbs Strube's Performance desktop dyno estimated in the 450-470 rwhp range. They built it so thats my best guess.
$19k obo.

New Stage 1 build, with forged internals with roller cam and rockers. 800 miles on engine.
Wiseco forged pistons 20 over.
2004r transmission rebuilt 300 miles with Art Carr deep pan.
3500 stall torque converter, single disc.
Precision intercooler
Craig te67 turbo
60 lb injectors. tt chip
Lt1 mass air w/translator.
RJC pulleys.
Terry Houston 3 inch downpipe Jet Hot Coated.
62 mm Throttle body RJC plate and hat.
Type 2 ignition
SMC Alcohol Injection
New AC accumulator, condensor, and compressor. Needs flush and ac charge.
4 core radiator.
New battery, Johnson Control.
Variable rate front springs.
New Bilstein shocks.
HR Parts rear moly sway bar.
Performance rotors and new Porterfield Rs4 pads and shoes.
Kenne Bell fuel pressure regulator.
Body braces under the hood and the back seats.
ASC moonroof- not working.
New trans and oil coolers with a/n fittings.
New balljoints and alignment.
Paint 9 years old, white with blue pearl.
After market dual fans, 3500 cfm. She does not over heat.
Magnaflow exhaust and mufflers.
Line lock.
Scanmaster.

rayscar010_zps05e1b0c2.jpg

rayscar008_zpsb0a4628c.jpg
rayscar006_zpsdf0a13d5.jpg
rayscar004_zps7d12ff65.jpg
rayscar003_zps96b37d61.jpg
rayscar016_zpsf2f5ba9d.jpg
rayscar015_zps353d7e00.jpg

Any chance you could post a pic of the RPO sticker in the trunk? Thanks and GLWS. :)

Any chance you could post a pic of the RPO sticker in the trunk? Thanks and GLWS. :)

How many have you counted so far??? I have a blue/chrome Limited. I can come up with over 20 locally I have seen or friends have owned.

Nice car, sorry for the highjack.

I have 100 or so already. Information on yours and any others around you would be greatly appreciated. rpl's car would make 101. ;)

I will get you that pic by midweek. I plan on taking some indoor shots of the car. The outside shots are too bright.
Thanks,
RPL