1987 Buick Grand National

BK2BLK

Mint condition in and out. Hard top GN with 42.5 lb injectors, Red Armstrong chip, MSD wires, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, tach, aftermarket gauges, cold AC, remote alarm with automatic starter. Motor currently has a little over 100k miles. Car also has new brakes. Tranny runs but OD must be rebuilt. Car is adult owned, never raced and garaged. Excellent weather and Weekend cruiser only! Car serviced by local Buick Gn legend Raul.

price ...location ???

Come on...........now you're asking for everything. Let the poor guy sell his car without you others "bashing" him. It's his reason why he's selling it and only HIS, and now you even want to know the asking price and location ??? Did you ever think that if he wanted others to know the price and location he would have put that info in his ad !!! Everyone have a safe and happy weekend......

Above 87 Buick GN For Sale

Sorry fellas but I am new to this. Location: Queens, NY. Asking price: 10k. Can email photos.

I got an email to this thread and dont know why?

If you have pictures send them over and I will set up a page for you to link to for people asking for pictures.

Forget my last post, I just got the email with the pictures, link to come shortly. :)

Thanks for the update. I will remove the page with your pictures on it.