1986 TType WH1

boostjunkie

NEED MORE BOOST
1986 WH1 i was selling this car as a roller this summer but now have the car up and running this is the link for the car with some info http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/245677-1986-wh1-roller-project-car.html since i have replaced all the bumper fillers installed a good running stock motor with STD/STD Turbo Crank and BRF trans .
Just installed
Terry Houston down pipe with cut out
Reds Double Pumper fuel pumps
QA1 12 way adj FT shocks 90/10 Rear Shocks
Drive Shaft loop
Aluminum Drive shaft
Chrome molly Tube Lower Rear Controll Arms w/ Brace Kit From Upper to lowers
Adjustable Upper Rear A Arms
Full Rebuild 8.5 rear w/ Moser 28 spline axles C Clip Elms Full Spool GM 323 Gears all new bearings seals sandblasted and painted housing with GM Perf Aluminum Rear Cover all new brake parts
18 Row Stock location Intercooler
Alky Controll Twin Nozzle
2800 stall Lock Up Conv
55lb injectors with TT chip
3 Core HD Rad
Trans Cooler
GNX GTA Wheels with ET Streets
Nice Chrome bumpers with Aluminum supports and light weight Bumper Shocks
99% Rust Free car with rust in RT door bottom only rest of car is clean as a pin with never any rust or repairs (have clean RT door with new black paint to go with the car ) I am Building a New Car over the winter and this car needs to go to help fund the new project . Also have a STD bore 109 short Block with 2 center main caps Studs ported polished and pined heads ported stock headers to go with the car

$7500 OBO Shawn

Sunday i am going to get some good pics of the car. this is a under hood pic i just took . Just installed 72lb injectors and a new TT Chip is on its way

Attachments

• DSCF1764.jpg
    DSCF1764.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 514
willing to trade?

I, have a nice f350 4x4 powerstroke willing to trade for turbo buick.

97 f350

its a 97 with 150,00 miles runs like new.has alcoa 10inch wheels and tires looks like has lift, but doesnt. regular cab xlt body in excellent shape, , 4inch exhaust,gauges,and chip.4x4 automatic redish burgandy color. im a ford tech and take care of my vehs. i have a 86 gn that show quality and runs 6.70 at track. how does you interior and exterior look dont really want one that needs alot.looking for turbo t or t-type somthing other than black.

its a 97 with 150,00 miles runs like new.has alcoa 10inch wheels and tires looks like has lift, but doesnt. regular cab xlt body in excellent shape, , 4inch exhaust,gauges,and chip.4x4 automatic redish burgandy color. im a ford tech and take care of my vehs. i have a 86 gn that show quality and runs 6.70 at track. how does you interior and exterior look dont really want one that needs alot.looking for turbo t or t-type somthing other than black.

My car is Black did not get pics up due to weather. next good day i will post pics . Going to put this car away in winter storage next week and may try to sell in the spring or just keep it ? Shawn

storage

put it in storage til i can afford it, i want that car bad. I might be able to get the cash in a few weeks if you still have it, to bad you dont want a 04 f350

put it in storage til i can afford it, i want that car bad. I might be able to get the cash in a few weeks if you still have it, to bad you dont want a 04 f350

No problem its getting close to Xmas and cash gets tight for all of us. i will have the car so just keep me in mind if you would like to come see and drive the car i was going to ebay it but i do not NEED to sell the car , just do not need 3 race cars . Going to buy a New Full SS exhaust for the car on wed and install it before it goes in storage . Thanks Shawn

ok

will do, it depends on what i get for my truck, i was looking for a dd gn but this is to good of a deal