1986 Pontiac Grand Pix F/s Or Trade In Iowa!!

chub406

I got an 86 grand prix. Its got 76,000 original miles. It is a light tanish brown with a creamish colored vinal top. car sat for a long time. Old lady car. The quartes have rust. no holes but quite deep. the very bottom of the driver rear quater was hit. just the very bottom corner. could be fixed. it is still solid though. the bottoms of the doors are solid but have deep rust on the skins. the trunk lid has some serface rust. the left front fender has a small dent. the rest of the car seems extremely solid.the kicker panels are spotless. the interior is a little dirty but extremely nice. head liner is falling down in some spots. the dash is great, no cracks that i have found. it is the 305 4bbl and 2004r. the motor and tranny work like a 76,000 car. the car hums. you get into it and its responds instantly. no quadrajet bog, just opens and goes. the tranny shifts nice and smooth. car has power everything. its a brouham. has power seats, power windows, locks, rear defrost. THE FRAME IS SOLID. no sagging bumper. was going to build the car but more work than i want. im very open to trades! a gbody. a turbo regal,monte carlo, monte ss, culass. preferably a roller. just has to have solid frame and quarters. drive train not important. if ya have something and willing to take this as partial trade. let me know! other wise 800 or best offer. i will have pics up asap.