1986 GN for sale or trade -FL

Kuroi Fd

1986 Buick Grand National

3nd owner, 949xx original miles. Aftermarket Precision turbo 45a (66mm), 50lb injectors, 3 1/2 ZO6 maf sensor W/4" cold air intake, 3" Terry Houston DP, 3" ATR dual exhaust, duttwieller neck intercooler, BMR front tubular upper & lower control arms, BMR rear adj upr& tubular lowers ,BMR sway bar, new body bushings, coil springs, Weld wheels, Mickey DR's, Autometer gauges, Scanmaster, Turbo Tweak chip, Alcohol injection, new mini starter installed by KDK and a lot more... A few notes about the car, this car runs COOL all the time, Original paint so it’s not perfect. The hood is checking and the roof will need paint. Priced at $11,900 OBO. Contact Charles (407) 902-9229 or cwspringer@gmail.com

I need this car gone make me an offer this car is worth it just in mods.

Picture038.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Nope I was told by the previous owner low 400's and it should run low 11's and it feels about right to me but I dont drive the car hard or very often. The only gauge would be I ran a supercharged z06 from 5-55 and pulled a few cars.

Pm's replied.

Make me a reasonable offer this car runs really strong just needs a little TLC!

good luck mines been for sale for a couple of months the market is just so weak right now, you can pick up a nice gn for cheap right now

Email sent.

Just to cover these questions for anyone else:

The car is very streetable I dail drove it for about 11k miles back and forth to work and from orlando to St. Petersburg where the car is located now.

I do not have the stock wheels unfortunetly.