1986 Buick Grand National - New Parts - Trade or Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

saleen90181

I am Currently thinking of selling the 1986 Grand National for more of a weekend driver that has already been restored - IE a (87/88) IROC 5.7 Blue, (86/87) Conquest TSI Blue, 80's 911 turbo or 944, or a Turbo Trans AM (80/81).
Sale Price would be subject - but comperable of the cars I mentioned - I would really like more of a trade - my 8 year old son would like a car that him and his dad can take to a car show and hang out. Because I had shoulder surgery and no time because of family, job, and house issues want something that is complete and just needs basic (wash, wax, oil change, basic repairs)
The GN Project has been sitting for so long it might be time for a trade for a less rare car that I can enjoy with my family.
A 88-93 Mustang Supercharged Notch might be nice to. I am pretty much open to all trade options at this point.
If you have something intresting to trade please contact me - saleen90181@gmail.com. I do not check this mail to often but I will get back to you if I have intrest in your trade. No SPAM or BS will be excepted.

Be aware - from the pics posted ( I will try and post them soon- still uploading them) - that the car is now in pieces and please review the extensive list of new parts that come with the car in a trade.
I have alot invested and looking for possablities - and maybe some options

Orginal 1986 Buick Grand National - 1 of 5,512 produced - CARFAX - not hit, repo, stolen, or salavge - 3rd owner
Has Production Codes that are NOT Standard and have not been idenified - possably a one of a kind build (See Above Pic)
Running car - no major issues with drive train
NEW Break lines and Brakes
NEW exaust - cats, mufflers, side tips, and down pipe
NEW seat covers (Front and Rear) with orginals included
NEW Vacuum lines and RPS Intake and Turbo connectors
NEW Stock Computer in BOX - computer in car also good
NEW Tires on GNX Wheels - over sized and hard to find rear tires
NEW engine hood Heat cover
NEW T-TOP complete kit (All Rubber and plastic - not installed) - Glass and locks are orginal and is good shape
NEW Fiberglass Bumper Fillers (Front and Rear)
NEW Fiberglass Front and Rear Bumpers (Orginial rear steel bumper inculded)
NEW Hood emblems
ALL Orginal GN Intercooled decals in MINT shape
Orginial RARE floor mats
Orginal Owners manual and records
NEW Door rubber and plastic (not installed)
Refreshed STOCK Heads - slightly ported - new valves and springs - orginal heads still on car and good also
NEW Sensors - almost all replaced on engine
Has All trunk pieces and spare tire (hard to find)
NEW Door Moldings
NEW Engine/computer monitor - Scanmaster 2.1
NEW Stock Radio, Speakers, and AMP
NEW Windshield and wiper arms and blades
NEW Window and Door Switches
NEW Door wireing a fuses
Turbo was refreshed 50,000 miles ago - BUICK REBUILD
Motor was rebuilt 50,000 miles ago - BUICK REBUILD
LOTS MORE - Will update once I sort all the parts I have
ALL Come with SALE

Problems
T-Tops and all hard ware have been removed because I found a leak - a non professional repair was attempted before I took it apart - a body shop will need to strip the body filler out and repair
Door bottoms have some rust - not bad but will need to be addressed for show car
Fuel rails and other metal parts in motor show surface rust - will need to be striped for show car - does not affect running of motor
Driver side Exaust manifold has a leak - gasket must be replaced - Have gaskets with the refreshed heads that come with the car
Pass Side Valve cover has an oil leak at the back of the motor
Small Rust hole on driver side rear 1/4 just infront of rear tire - again non professional repair was attempted - small cut and replace of sheet metal (Less than a 1/2 dollar)
Small dings on doors and Pass rear 1/2 - not major
Needs paint on entire car - car has orginal paint - NO BODY WORK DONE YET

Over all a great find - was a senior car - found in a barn - was a good driver but I took it apart to find the issues for a show car because of the rare VIN and Codes and this is what I found

Injured my shoulder and do not have the time to restore at this time. If you have a complete car that is something like I listed I will be intrested. As listed I have all the parts nessary - just not the time.

n756319374_712998_3161.jpg

n756319374_712994_1851.jpg

n756319374_712997_2824.jpg

n756319374_712995_2162.jpg

n756319374_712996_2486.jpg

http://sites.google.com/site/saleen90181/project-grand-national

Sale Price would be subject - but comperable of the cars I mentioned - I would really like more of a trade - I do not check this mail to often but I will get back to you if I have intrest in your trade. No SPAM or BS will be excepted.

Be aware - from the pics posted ( I will try and post them soon- still uploading them) - that the car is now in pieces and please review the extensive list of new parts that come with the car in a trade.
I have alot invested and looking for possablities - and maybe some options
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please guys, pretty simple rule, post as asking price and it is going to save you a LOT of time and money from tire kickers.

I am just trying to help save you a bunch of wasted time.

Thanks in advance,

Orginal 1986 Buick Grand National - 1 of 5,512 produced - CARFAX - not hit, repo, stolen, or salavge - 3rd owner
Has Production Codes that are NOT Standard and have not been idenified - possably a one of a kind build (See Above Pic)

What non-standard options make this car a one of a kind build? :confused:

must post price must post price must post price must post price

Status
Not open for further replies.