1980 regal project

Gothmog

Lieutenant of Morgul
So, I finally started working on my Regal. New seats- added power driver. new console, wheel, shifter, and carpet. Painted the dash too( it was gray). And Installed some gauges..confirming my suspicion that there is absolutely no boost. Also learned that the turn signal frames in the bumpers look just like the 81-87 ones but ARE NOT. lol. I'll be posting the old parts for sale too

Attachments

• cover_132104.jpg
    cover_132104.jpg
    1,002 KB · Views: 139
  • nterior131706.jpg
    nterior131706.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 134
  • seats.console155035.jpg
    seats.console155035.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 138
  • frontseats_154958.jpg
    frontseats_154958.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 128
  • frame180130.jpg
    frame180130.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 128
I thought you sold it Dave. I've got turbo spares if you need 1, or you can get hold of Reed and have it upgraded.;)

No, I sold the hardtop 80 SC. I think I'll drive it around slow for a month, then pull the turbo, so you'll be hearing from me. : )

You and I share the same result ... I bought a new Turbo-charger assy. and it's "dead as a door nail as well".
It's only when I remove the air cleaner "snout" (atop of the Carb') ... that I get "anything". (turbo-wise)

I remember these well in their day ... they had alot of "spunk" ESP. in 'mid-throttle' areas !
I know EXACTLY what your saying ! (with a no power remark).

*I never drove mine again so I never perused it further ... (after it was "done")
But it's NOT right !

Your cars absol. BEAUTIFUL BTW !!!

Nice! brings back a lot of memories of my Families White 79' Sportcoupe . we had that car from late 78 - 87 . keep up the good work!

Kind of you too say and THANKS ! *See mine on "YouTube" by punching in 1980 Buick Regal.
"God I'd LOVE too see yours" !!! AGAIN: Absol. BEAUTIFUL.