1980 and 1983 hot air turbo parts for sale

rodjr

I was going to put these on the bay today but thought i would try here first. I have a 1980 turbo 3.8 that i am switching to n.a. So i have everything from valve covers and intake up. Tested pevr (pevc) and i do believe it is good, vacuum drops with 2psi and is 0 at 9 psi, knock sensor tests good by the buick ohm test, turbo spins free and looks to have been cleaned up by previos owner. the turbo does have 1 imperfect hole at up pipe mount, but holds a bolt just fine and could be helicoiled no problem. plenum and carb are complete, i am sure carb needs a rebuild but it is all there. intake is aluminum and dirty but good cond. stock distributer also. Lots of little things like oil feed line drainback tube etc. Basically if it bolts on top of engine i probably have it. I also have a set of 1983 turbo stock exhaust headers which i had repaired with triple pass tig welds everywhere, they do not have tins on them, crossover is there. have 83 carb hat and tube, no box. Would be interested in any 3.8 n.a. parts in trade, exhaust manifolds, 4bl intake, valve covers etc. I am not real up on what some of this is worth so please make an honest offer, i do know some of this is mighty hard to come by, like the pevr.