1976 oddfire 231 emissions diagrams

zerosin

G'day
If someone has one of these and can scan and email it to me, it would be greatly appreciated as there is nothing much available here in OZ.
This motor is going into my Hilux(Toyota pickup) and i have to install it with factory smog to get it passed. Its the rochester 2G carb version.

Thanx for any help
Jarrod

jarrod@sugarloaf4wd.com

I cannot send you a diagram, but can describe. There is a 5 port vacuum switch on the front of the engine (you'll be facing the engine from the radiator). The top port (pointed towards the radiator) goes to the temp switch on the air cleaner and other line goes to the vacuum pod on the end of the air cleaner snorkel. The top port facng the sky connects to manifold vacuum, the port below it connects to the EFE valve (heat riser on the exhaust manifold). There are two ports on the bottom (side by side) the port on the right goes to a ported source on the carb (on the front left side bottom of the the carb there are 2 ports one above the other) and the correct port is the lower of the two and the one above it goes to the distributor. The other lower port (on the left ) goes to the EGR valve. There is a vent line on the air cleaner and it goes to a steel line coming off the exhaust manifold (choke vent).