1966 mustang Coupe 8 CYL 289 C code

87we410877

ADD: More pics here http://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/4435437652.html

This is a 1966 mustang Coupe 289 Automatic. Original V8 C code #'s matching. Red/Orange on Black. Interior is the more rare Pony Interior with the embroidered Pony and Ivory insert. Rear seats are original, fronts have been re-upholstered. Fresh carpet was just installed. Overall interior is 9.5 out of 10 if not 10. Exterior is a reddish orange color. The original color was Taho Turquoise as you can see in some of the pictures in the trunk and so on. The paint is about 25 years old and is 6-7 out of 10. It looks great but is by no means a show quality $10k Paint job. I have included in the pics areas with paint issues such as surface rust, bubbling and chipping in small select areas. It has typical wear of a 25 year old paint job but is still pretty nice. I get compliments on the paint quite often but knowing what a 10K paint job looks like I am not going to be the typical Ebay guy claiming the paint is "Mint" or "Show" quality. I have recently (within this year 2014) done the following work and service to the car. It is mechanically perfect. Everything works as it should. You can get in and drive this car anywhere and use it as a daily driver.

Engine: *The following is all brand new
Carburetor
Radiator
Battery
Alternator
Water Pump
Thermostat
Plugs
Belt
Dip Stick Tube
Fuel Filter
Heater Core
Heater Hoses
Heater box Plenum
Air Filter
Full Exhaust headers back w/ Mufflers
Gas Tank and Sending unit
Starter

Body/Mechanical: *The following is new unless otherwise noted
Rims - These are original 1966 or 67 GT wheels that have been fully restored inside and out
Tires
Wheel Cylinders
Brake Shoes
Rear Brake Lines
Brake Master Cylinder
Shocks front & Rear
Transmission tail seal
Transmission filter & fluid
Rear end seal
New Rear end fluid

Interior: *The following is new unless otherwise noted
Consol - restored
Glove box
Carpet
Front Seats - Replaced a few years ago
Sill Plates

I have a bill for $3500 for the engine which was completely rebuilt some years ago but the car only drove for about a year after the rebuild and has very low miles on it as you can see by removing the valve cover it looks brand new, It runs mint and purrs quite nicely.

Odometer reads 30K. I do not guarentee that is the actual mileage as i have not owned this car for its entire life but by the looks of it, it very well may be. There is some slight surface rust on the underside of the car but nothing is rotted or in need of repair. It is very minor especially for the year of the car.

Asking $9,000 FIRM!! Do NOT e-mail me with ridiculous offers.

Please feel free to contact me at any time for anything or to set up a viewing and test drive.

Thank You!!

Tyler
516-356-6238

Attachments

• IMG_7893.JPG
    IMG_7893.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_7848.JPG
    IMG_7848.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 62
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG