17 TR's at Old Town

batmansbuick

Superhero
Thanks to everyone who participated in the Old Town cruise, we had a great turnout of 17 TR's from Tampa, Port St. Lucie, Ocala, Lakeland, Port Orange, etc. Thanks to CF club member Paul Harrold for organizing the parking and TR's leading the car parade.

Attachments

• old1.jpg
    old1.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 108
  • old5.jpg
    old5.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 101
  • old4.jpg
    old4.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 82
batmansbuick said:
Thanks guys, one of these days we need to have a state meet somewhere and get all the clubs involved.

I agree!!! How about a Track Rental in the Winter @ Bradenton!! We will call it the "Hurricane TR Shootout"!! :biggrin: I help gettiing it set up from this end...

Dave

F-1 said:
I agree!!! How about a Track Rental in the Winter @ Bradenton!! We will call it the "Hurricane TR Shootout"!! :biggrin: I help gettiing it set up from this end...

Dave

What about Gainesville? :p <--Tad closer for the panhandlers.

bishir said:
What about Gainesville? :p <--Tad closer for the panhandlers.

I would say Bradenton is the Place, but it is up for discussion… It is Central for our Keys/Miami Group along with you guys up there.. Plus Gainesville I believe is more expensive and follows the book a little more closely if you know what I mean.. :rolleyes:

F-1 said:
I would say Bradenton is the Place, but it is up for discussion… It is Central for our Keys/Miami Group along with you guys up there.. Plus Gainesville I believe is more expensive and follows the book a little more closely if you know what I mean.. :rolleyes:

I'm just running my mouth. If I were you'd I do Bradenton. There are probably more cars in the Tampa area than the Panhandle combined.

F-1 said:

From being at a few TnT nights at Gainesville I'd say they are definitely more by the book than Bradenton which would obviously be a problem for the guys that are faster than 11.50's without a rollbar..