10 sec GN clone in NJ 7000.00 firm

nastyvega

1987 grand national clone, very very fast. ill take a huge loss and sell it to the first person with 7000.00 cash.I am firm on the price so dont expect to get it for less.
heres a list of what was done to the car

-stock ported VPE racing heads flowing 225/185
-ported stock intake
-4340 forged H-Beam rods
4340 forged crank
-stock TB and upper plenum with RJC power plate spacer
-212/212 flat tappet cam
-one peice chromoly pushrods
-cloyes ture roller timing set
-RJC Bullet proof head gasket set
-RJC main Girdle with crank scraper
-ARP head studs
-ARP main studs
-poston valve covers
-LT1 MAF and translator
-cottons cam sensor with led
-alky injection
-Turbo tweak chip
-Summit wide band afr gauge kit
-Scanmaster 2
- converted to vac brake booster(have powermaster unit,goes with car)
-3" tig welded down pipe, 3" test pipe, 3" stainless exhaust
-UMI upper and lower control arms with 50/50 shocks
-90/10 comp front shocks
- all newer steering links
-motron 60lb injectors
-precision 66mm turbo
-precision front mount intercooler
-Built th350 transmission with a 3500 PPC stall
-pro stick shifter
-center line wheels with MT ET Streets
-air/heat delete for access.
-autometer fuel,fuel press.,boost,oil press,and tach.
Fiberglass front and rear bumpers. stock rear bumper too.
-extra steering colum,steering wheel,turbos,intercoolers,gnx body bushings, seats, blocks,heads ect.
car runs and drives fine, but brakes up under high boost. put another computer in the car with my chip and the problem went away. Im pretty sure it needs a new computer. I have no time to mess with the car anymore and need money. I know what the car is worth so dont try and low ball me. The car is titled as a 1987 buick regal. everything from a grand national was put on this car, trim, rear, grille ect. It has a straight body just needs paint. with a paint job this car would be a great 10 sec street car for cheap. Current setup went 10.70 on a fat tune in my friends car. this motor is built for lots of boost and HP. I have most of the recipts.clean NJ title in hand. call Kerry at 732-597-1667 or email me at kerryburgoyne@yahoo.com. i can send pics to those who are serious and have cash.

pics

if your interested send me your email address and I will send pics. I have all pics from motor build too.

I gotta say,thats a pretty sweet deal,after spending endless $$$$$$$$ to build a 9-10 sec street car,i would own this car for that kinda money....sorry,didnt mean to jack your post,but....thats a killer deal for someone......

I've seen this car locally, it is pretty nice.

vega, would you be willing to sell the motor, trans, or both from it? I am local :)

Im in the middle of building my motor to those specs pretty much...
And switching to th350.

has anyone gotten pics of this car yet?? if so can someone post em up, I have not gotten them. Thanks, Mike.