1 or 2 balls in gov???? help!!!

1985GN

Breaking parts
i just went to drill out a hole in the gov and i noticed a ball in my hand?? i know it has one but does the giov have 2????? im staranded and need to know fast. thanks to anyone that cvan help and if i need a second can i get a ball bearing at a store or something?? thaiks

Danger!!!

Those balls are a certain size and you will not get at a store. Only another gov will provide. What this means (ball in your hand) is the weights are screwed up. It should not let ball fall out. Two balls are on shaft and held by a mm by the weight. Doesnt take much to knock outta whack. Either send pieces to me and I will set back up to spec, or I can send you a rebuilt one that is ready to go. At this point, The latter two offers are your best
(non-pissingyourself off ) options. :) Let me know how I can assist.

Bruce
We4
www.PTSnctb.com

ok ok im blind i was in a hurry and wrote that real quick but i noticed the other ball was still in there so i put the ohter ball back in a took it for a spin runs perfect liek ti did before. ok back to the reason i even posted all this was the drilling of the hole. i drilled a 1/8" hole on the smaller weight and took it for a ride. shift points are still 4200 at WOT. should i go with more holes or what?? thanks for any help bruce

You did drill the "little" weight right? What was the shift point before you drilled the first hole?

Bruce
WE4
www.PTSnctb.com

yeah i drilled out one hole in the little weight. the shift point was 4200 rpms before and after the mod. where should i go from here?