06 Ram SRT10 Night Runner 6k miles

INEEDAGN

Seen Your Member
This is at the dealer I work for. We've had a few special vehicles come in over the years, but this is the first one that I felt was nice enough to post here. It's a regular cab 2wd 06 ram SRT10 with the viper v10 and 6 speed manual. This is number 315 of 400 "night runner" editions. The night runner package was a special deal Dodge did only in 06. The night runners were all brilliant black metallic with black chrome inserts in the grille and headlights, reflective night runner stickers on the bed, etc. It's got 6900 miles on it, looks like a 6k mile truck should. Original owner folded up all the interior plastic and stuffed it in the console, window sticker is here, etc. They got it priced at $35k, window sticker was $49k. The truck is cosmetically 95+% of what it was when new, for 70% of the MSRP, and the poor bastard that bought it new probably had to pay at least MSRP for it, if not more. Top that off with the fact that the first 5 years of property tax is over with, it's a better deal now than it was when new. The management got it home when the weather was nice and shortly thereafter it got crappy here so I myself have not driven the truck on the highway. But it's basically new, management drove it 2 hours home with no issues. Not sure if anyone here would want it but if anyone does let me know and I can give you an honest and accurate detailed description of it. There's nothing in it for me so I won't bull$hit you. It's all original paint and yes I'm capable of telling the difference. :)

We parked it deep in the showroom so we don't get bombarded with people wanting to test drive it.

Craigslist link: 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 2WD Regular Cab Night Runner Edition

Happy new year.

bob