Zddp

highboostgn

Any one try the stp motor honey with the zddp rather than the Regular zddp? Is the stp kind an ok substitute?

The person that has the world's largest and most extensive collection of turbo Buick cars and parts developed ZDDP Plus for the entire Buick and collector car community, so that would be a compelling reason to use it in my opinion.

Also, it DOES an excellent job, and he is a supporter of this board and the community! :D

If you need help on your car, try getting it from the STP board?

Well I just changed my oil and needed some ASAP. I couldn't see myself paying 12 dollar shipping on a 9 dollar item. In the future I plan on using zddp, just needed a substitute for now.

highboostgn said:
Well I just changed my oil and needed some ASAP. I couldn't see myself paying 12 dollar shipping on a 9 dollar item. In the future I plan on using zddp, just needed a substitute for now.

You could have put Valvoline Race oil or Brad Penn in your car until and then ordered ZDDP. These oils have a good amount of ZDDP.

Also, I agree with Nick....

Good to know. I should add I try to
Buy from tb supporting vendors whenever possible I wasn't aware of zddp being one. Thanks guys,

highboostgn said:
Good to know. I should add I try to
Buy from tb supporting vendors whenever possible I wasn't aware of zddp being one. Thanks guys,

Richard Clark developed ZDDP

Last bunch we bought Donnie when I was there is all of us went in on a bulk buy off of ebay and we split it up amongest us and it was like 6-7 is bucks a bottle.

turbo nasty said:
Last bunch we bought Donnie when I was there is all of us went in on a bulk buy off of ebay and we split it up amongest us and it was like 6-7 is bucks a bottle.

I ll have to see who wants to go in on some. Thanks Jason!

Right, but it wouldn't hurt to buy a whole box of what 6-12 bottles at one point, than to buy individual bottles when doing an oil change(not sure the bottle count if you buy a case).

I do not remember which stp product says it has the most zddp, but when I pulled the msds it was less than 5%, really a waste of money for the stp stuff.

Thanks
Bill