You be the Judge

toddmingnworld

Undead1
Man I was driving down the hwy heading toward downtime
detroit to hang out at Belle Isle and the f@ckin state police pull up to me look over & then get behind to pull me over and guess for what....They claim for damn tinted windows.
I have never been harassed about this before...They start asking questions and ask if I have drugs or guns in my car.

I respond with I don't know feel free to check. These crocked-a$$ cops don't want to search my car but do ask me to pop my hood. They briefly look and have the nerve to ask me who does the work on your car..I tell em and they say WOW. The other cop starts arguing with me about grand nationals are high theft cars and that "I know my stuff on these cars, of which grand nationals do not come with t-tops....WTF was this guy smoking??

I subtly tell this guy to give me an email or phone and I will forward some info to him to prove he is wrong. These guys simply pulled me over to gander over my car.....He didn't even write me a ticket...What a pure a$$hole...This would have been one ticket I would have fought that's for sure....Any of u guys ever been
harassed like this. My local police leave me alone and I live in a city known for where cops run a tight rope.....For a moment I thought they wanted to jack me....Shame if I would have had to call the police on the damn police....GEEZ...

That's pretty low-grade & very marginal behavior on their part.

Meanwhile, while those 2 pair of empty-boots were spending time with you, the legitimately higher priority needs of your community were being handled by their more professional brethren.

Oh well, it is pretty difficult leaning on the counter at the 7-11 for the whole shift for the ones like you described...gotta flip that blue light on sometime, ya know!

yea, sounds like a big waste of time, but just be happy they werent real ballbusters looking to fill there monthly quota of tickets. all It takes is for them to say your tint is to dark,next thing you know its bald tires,loud exhaust,no seat belt,...

Guns and Drugs ? Why yes officer i have 3 kilos in the trunk and couple pistols under my seat . Am i in some kind of trouble . who answers yes on those two .:p

Guns and Drugs ? Why yes officer i have 3 kilos in the trunk and couple pistols under my seat . Am i in some kind of trouble . who answers yes on those two .

im going to use that awnser next time i get pulled over. ive prolly been pulled over about 6 times because of the gn, last time i was "driving like a drunk" in the end he admited i did nothing wrong and he just wanted to take a peak at the car

Well alot depends on what time you are driving?

I notice that when I go home from my 2nd shift at 1 AM
the 3rd shift cops are GUNG HO about pulling cars over.
Bet you can guess WHY? Yup drunks!
Also it is the start of the long boring shift for them.

I had one Friday night come out of nowhere. Limit is 40mph & I was doing 45. They come right up fast to try to sacre you & then they tailgate.
I wished he pulled me over cause I would have asked him if I could give him a ticket for riding my arss. :p

NEXT TIME TELL HIM HE CAN SEE YOU CAR AT A CRUISE NIGHT OR CAR SHOW..

Well, what do you expect them to ask? Its all a test and they're watching you to see if any bells and whistles go off. Should probably just say no and add that there are no hand grenades or rocket launchers in there either..should get a interesting responce from him :) just make sure you smile when you say it.

I do hate it when they ride your arse when running your tag. Would be fun to give'em a full ABS check in something that would really stop and see if the "animal ran across the road" excuse would pass when he got out of the car all hot and bothered after pulling you over for trying to kill him. I'd like to send a EMP pulse out the back when they do that :D What we need is a autofogging tag when there's a big lighting difference then hit the EMP and let him try and call it in when everything in the car is dead :D. The tailgating does make me want to just pull over and stop but I figure why run the risk of having to sit and chat with him when he may just pass on you after everything looks ok and he stops trying to size up your bung hole.

At least he didn't take a peak under your car and see that nice illegal dump pipe...if your running one...and write you up for illegal exhaust. I think we're kinda lucky in the respect that our cars are relatively quiet even with no cat otherwise we'd be getting ragged for that too :rolleyes:

At least he didn't take a peak under your car and see that nice illegal dump pipe...if your running one...and write you up for illegal exhaust

lol all the cops that have pulled me over complimented me on my dump, i have a dump, no cat, and stright pipes :p

dark tinted windows

if a cop ever pull you over and confront you about your windows being a little too dark, you can tell him its your defense against a carjacker, (if a carjacker cant see inside the car especially at night, he'll think twice about coming up too close). hopefully the cop will understand this excuse. if a cop pulls you over at night, have both of your hands out the car where they can see them & that will sort of let them know you're a law obeying citizen & you dont plan on arguing or giving them a hard time. i tried this twice & the cops let me go.

Originally posted by littlesixsteve
I had one Friday night come out of nowhere.

I've had a lot of Monday mornings come out of nowhere but never a Friday night. I always see those ones coming. ;)

When I think of cops...

...one word comes to mind, PIGS.;) Most traffic cops are not worth the space on the road they take up, along with the tax dollars that pay their salaries.:rolleyes:

choppers4life,

This occured this past Saturday and to make even more irrating this was at about 4:00 P.M. or so that day...The reason I went to Belle Isle was because my friend asked me go with him....

I wanted to be a smart a$$ but I had to watch it cuz where they had me stopped these motha%&% could have jacked me and beat the hell outta me if they wanted too & nobody would have so a damn thing...For those who know the SE MI area I stay out
nere Southfield, Royal Oak area and the cops never mess with me and I mean never. What the hell these bastards chase me down and pull me over for simply ridiculous....

Meanwhile somebody is probably being raped, murdered and GOD knows what while these anal dycks are messing with me...

Listen to this I called the state police this past monday and they I inquired as to the policy on this issue and the f#ckin desk cop no less said he would not answer my question and referred me to my local congressman & offices in Lansing to get more information....These bastards need to be checked.....That damn power is in gone to their head......They are cocky as hell it seems to me...Maybe it's me...Not all cops are bad though I guess....
:mad:

toddmingnworld

Maybe you should write your local newpaper or call local news.
Sometimes they have investigative reporters that can dig down further than a local citizen can to get some answers.

how about staying on the north side of 8 mile like the rest of us??????? think detroit is bad... try the south end of warren...

choppers4life,

I don't know if I'm convinced that it is so much Detroit that worries me but more less the slim I ran into dressed in uniform...
These were state cops remember not city cops so they could have harassed me anywhere, I think though they can run these
games in Detroit just because....The suburbs on the other hand I don't know......

Todd