Yes I HIT 5,000 Posts

wells you turd! (but a likeable old turd)

I wanted to be a hor and you went and spoiled it,
all my life I've strived to be something, and now that I figured out what, you go and give me demerits, I'm gonna pull up my pants, and go home.

sorry Gary, didn't know that word was off limits.
I'll do better in the future,

Merry Christmas!

all my life I've strived to be something, and now that I figured out what, you go and give me demerits, I'm gonna pull up my pants, and go home.
sorry Gary, didn't know that word was off limits...........I'll do better in the future,..........Merry Christmas!
Sorry, Lee, nobody received any infraction points, I believe that it is better to stop before it gets to that point. Sometimes it gets to that point, and sometimes it doesn't anyway. It is not always easy and sometimes it does not appear fair to draw a line in the sand with peeps that you know and respect and say, ok, that's it. I like to have fun just like everybody else. But somewhere I have to do what's best for the forum/site. Sometimes I over re-act. It's not intentional. Best wishes for a Merry Christmas for you & yours and hope to see you at Fermin Point & / or the pizza joint.

sorry Gary, didn't know that word was off limits.
I'll do better in the future,

Merry Christmas!
I wonder if it would be permissible just this one time Lee if I called you a TURBO SLUT ! please check with Wells first before you agree to this.

i'm glad Lou and Archie talked things out, if this is true....

I like the both of them, and they both do good work. I have a few parts on my car from Archie, and they perform flawlessly.

I've seen Lou's cars, and would love to own one!!:eek: especially that black limited he had at Bobs a few years ago, that thing was amazing!!:eek:
or his silver stage car:eek: oh man that thing is nice..

see you guys soon.
Thanks Turboelky,Well spoken & I apprciate it.

why not?

I wonder if it would be permissible just this one time Lee if I called you a TURBO SLUT ! please check with Wells first before you agree to this.

everyone else calls me names, why should you be the only one who doesn't?
besides, comming from a friend, its ok! LOL

Only in lower case, Lous. How's the sale of the GN going? That is a beautiful car and I am sure that it has somebody's name all over it. Good luck with the car sale, Cazrnoda, & Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, & best wishes to you & yours for a prosperous New Year. Somebody inquired about you yesterday @ DD's for turbo Buick work and I suggested that they call you 1st as you had a new location. You have done work on their car in the past and they already had your #.

Only in lower case, Lous. How's the sale of the GN going? That is a beautiful car and I am sure that it has somebody's name all over it. Good luck with the car sale, Cazrnoda, & Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, & best wishes to you & yours for a prosperous New Year. Somebody inquired about you yesterday @ DD's for turbo Buick work and I suggested that they call you 1st as you had a new location. You have done work on their car in the past and they already had your #.
Thanks Gary! I had some interest in the car Sat. The guy spent two hours going over the car as you would a piece of jewlery.I pointed out some minor things that he didnt notice because he seemed concerned that he couldn't find anything wrong.Told me he liked the car & offered me two grand less than what I wanted. Normally being the ( can't say whore anymore which sounds less upscale than prostitute agreeably ) I would of accepted his offer. But as I was going over the car with him I started to feel that as nice as this car is why should I take less. These clean GN's are getting hard to find. So this person screwed himself by not jumping on it & I now have raised the price another thousand. I really like the car & have mixed feelings about selling it. I must be getting soft falling in love with a car. I still hate myself for not keeping one of those GNX's & selling my Regal to that latin pizza hustler.

If it was mine Lou, I would feel the same way about the car. It is a beautiful GN, and low mileage ones such as yours are getting harder to get. Some very nice aftermarket additions on that car also. I am guessing that someone will buy it for themselves for Christmas.

If it was mine Lou, I would feel the same way about the car. It is a beautiful GN, and low mileage ones such as yours are getting harder to get. Some very nice aftermarket additions on that car also. I am guessing that someone will buy it for themselves for Christmas.
Exactly Gary! Just look at the money & effort spent on your Regal to get it done.I'm sure you have over 22 grand invested in the car purchase & upgrades.Plus a new owner wouldn't have the savey to know what to do in the first place. My GN has that done already & then some. As I was going over the car with the prospective buyer I came to realize that.I'm tired of giving these cars away & doing someone one big favor. No one has ever made a mistake buying from me. I certaintly make sure they get their moneys worth.

you old farts, just get over it and keep the car! were tired of hearing the comparing of each others things, who's is shinier, cleaner, bigger and faster, one is black and one is white, who's is waxed on and off better, all that stuff slots talk about:D

Exactly Gary! Just look at the money & effort spent on your Regal to get it done.I'm sure you have over 22 grand invested in the car purchase & upgrades.Plus a new owner wouldn't have the savey to know what to do in the first place. My GN has that done already & then some. As I was going over the car with the prospective buyer I came to realize that.I'm tired of giving these cars away & doing someone one big favor. No one has ever made a mistake buying from me. I certaintly make sure they get their moneys worth.
It being Christmas season and all, I would think that you would be safe to tack on another K or 2. That car has had a lot of money spent on it, and it shows. When you said that you were asking $20K, I thought that maybe you were sort of giving it away or asking too little, but I didn't want to say anything for fear of me not minding my own business. That should be an easy $23K car. Maybe $24K

you old farts, just get over it and keep the car! were tired of hearing the comparing of each others things, who's is shinier, cleaner, bigger and faster, one is black and one is white, who's is waxed on and off better, all that stuff slots talk about:D
That's easy boy! mines only four inches if you measure from the ground up. Also please don't interrupt when I'm brown nosing the moderator. Have you no respect.

uh yea, right!

That's easy boy! mines only four inches if you [/B]measure from the ground up. Also please don't interrupt when I'm brown nosing the moderator. Have you no respect.

when yer laying on your stomach !!!!!!! a ha haha haq hahah ha