Yes I HIT 5,000 Posts

not to worry, Lou

we still love ya !!!!
well,,, we like ya, or your sure swell, or ahhhhhhhhh LOU.

what would we do with out ya??

merry christmas all!

i found a shirt for you Lou.... LMAO..
a492.gif

Ok on Dec 5th Boost 231 hit 5,000 posts he\\\'s now at 5,495 :eek: 22.5 posts a day! Nice Brent ;)

LOL and i really havent been on the board. im usally around 50 a day. with the holiday and not working i have been slacking big time.im now working 7pm-7am and then i start class next week for 6 weeks so my post will be at a stand still for awhile. :(

see what i get for not being on the board much with the holiday and what not. OTTO has taken #10 away from me. o well in time i will be back on the top 10. he has me beat by around 5 posts.

You have put a lot of time into this Brent you should be proud. :rolleyes: :D

LOL. last night i had to make sure i got back to #10. ive been slacking bad and otto is trying to keep up. i really hate this shift. Anyways happy new years to all.

wow

was looking for a post under my name and came to this one. and just to think it hasnt been a year yet and im almost at 7,000. :eek:

got the caspers harness last night and got it all installed. just need to run a hose from the intake to the map sensor and im going to do that once im home. From there its wait till Scott tells me what to do. He wants to remote connect to my comp before i start it. I will still turn the key on and get the laptop to connect then from there its a waiting game. i have never tunned a XFI setup just a Micro Tech on the bike so its going to be a learning process.