Yes I HIT 5,000 Posts

pictures

two pics of my car. one of the damage well the rubber on the side the other just a cool pic just because. you can see where the axle hit well you kinda can and you also cant see the dent

Attachments

• IMG_0892.jpg
    IMG_0892.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0915.jpg
    IMG_0915.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 90
are you there yet, were tired of helping. Why dont you drive out here to cali. on the 29th for the get together! you'll get free pizza to compensate the gas prices...

if you look right in front of the rear tire on the lower black you can see white thats a huge scratch. the dent you can see unless you look at the car

lol i would if i could afford it. o damn 1 more post. well i bumped otto where tied but im on the top 10 yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

also i have to work that day. thanks guys for the help. if you guys where not online i wouldnt have made it tonight

i hear that Brent is trying to get his 9 sec license on his first time out at the track in his car :confused: .. i hope it works for him, but i think the car (and Brent) needs a little seat time with the new set-up.. but what do i know :frown: ..

good luck Brent and Lou..

Well tonight at the track was a learning lesson. After driving the car yesterday I knew this car was on one hell of a mission, so Lou my Dad and I decided to go out to the track and run the car. I didn't think the car was ready but we took it anyway :confused: There's a cold start feature with this New SD TurboTweak chip we never got around to setting because yesterday while tuning the motor it was already at operating temp. To make a long story short I need to tune the cold start because it was fouling the plugs tonight in the 1hr long stage lanes. :mad: I got up to the water box and the plugs where fouled pop pop pop..... :mad: . I was so aggravated with everything that I just packed it up and went home. :frown: I'll be back out next event for sure. Let me know when this next Track Rental is I'll go out there with you Mike. ;)

Brent

I didn't bother you last night, but I was listening to the car when you started it, sure sounds nasty! alot more cam shaft!!!!!!!
I left early as I'm fighting that cold thats going around.
the little things always get you, ha ha
I saw Lou and Archie giving each other hugs, so I guess the christmas spirit is spreading LOL actually they were clearing the air, and becoming fast freinds !!!!! maybe thats something we all should consider?

I'll talk to you later
Lee

I saw Lou and Archie giving each other hugs, so I guess the christmas spirit is spreading LOL actually they were clearing the air, and becoming fast freinds !!!!! maybe thats something we all should consider?

I'll talk to you later
Lee

HOLY SHI*, did you get a picture of that.. you need to make Christmas cards with that on it :D ..
it would make everyone have a smile on their faces... i think for V-day, we should try to get Lou and Kevin to Hug.. that card would sell out in a heart beat :)

track rental is Jan 20th at Fomoso Brent.. i'll forward you the link, 100 bucks but it should be well worth it out there with the cold air and low Alt..

I didn't bother you last night, but I was listening to the car when you started it, sure sounds nasty! alot more cam shaft!!!!!!!
I left early as I'm fighting that cold thats going around.
the little things always get you, ha ha

I'll talk to you later
Lee
Thanks Cruz,The best thing about last night was Archie & I having a better understanding of one an other. What ever differences we may of had were caused by some of the jackass's that have been kicked off this board. By using his name & business to attack me & of course I like an idiot responded to it.No fool like an old fool.

HOLY SHI*, did you get a picture of that.. you need to make Christmas cards with that on it :D ..
it would make everyone have a smile on their faces... i think for V-day, we should try to get Lou and Kevin to Hug.. that card would sell out in a heart beat :)

track rental is Jan 20th at Fomoso Brent.. i'll forward you the link, 100 bucks but it should be well worth it out there with the cold air and low Alt..
Shut up stupid! I'm trying to get into the Christmas spirit.