Whos from Chicago area?

I'm in the Downers grove area! I'll attend the shows once I get the car out of the garage:D When does the Downers grove main street open for the season? Isn't it opening in a week or so?

GT100 in Hanover Park?

I'm heading to Clark Oil in Hanover Park tonight. Called them today and confirmed they have 100 octane at the pump for $3.19 per gallon. Anybody gotten it from there?

7401 Jensen Blvd (Irving Park Rd and Jensen Blvd)

It's unleaded. Picked up 35 gallons. Should last me a month or so. Much better than paying $3.79/gallon for the same stuff in Elgin.

Hey Steve....you know Paul from Motorworks right? He was just at my place to pick up some parts. He said he's got among other TRs a 9k mile GNX that he's modding:rolleyes: Is he the same guy you were tellin me about at Cruise Nights last year....? Said the license plate was 'X does 9's' or somethin....is he who you were talkin about?

Hi Dan,
Nope, the "Xdoes9" car is/was owned by some restuarant owner. Last I saw it was at ANS, twin turbo 350 chevy was going in. That was like 18 months ago or so. One helluva way to beat up on a GNX.

Paul's GNX is nice, it's modified but not too crazy. The kinda GNX I would like to have.

Crystal Lake tonight?

Crystal Lake has officially started right? i just might bring my car down for the hell of it. by the way, if anyone is interested Dog 'N' Suds is having thier opener sat. night. they will be handing out dash plaques to the first 100 cars. if i make it to CL, i hope to see some of you guys.

Hey Dom
Star 105.5 says Crystal Lake cruise night is supposed to start in May. Nothing happened last week though. Maybe tonight.

Still a bit chilly around here. good turbo weather!

I though CL started next week....but I've been wrong before. If I go any time soon it'll be w/o the GN, still need to get an 86/87 module to get it running. I'll swing by after work an see if any cars are starting to park....I just need that stupid module!!

i went tonight, obviously not reading this first. there was no body there. there was a GN ( my buddie joe's) and a Monte SS (mine) in the whole bank parking lot. we had lots of people drive by though and ask if the crusie night was going on, then i told them i think it actually starts after memorial day. so anyway, it was fun cause there were some really cute girls checkin out our cars, and chatting with us:D . so im happy i went.