Whos from Chicago area?

Xenon

Let's hear it, what kind of car and where do you like to cruise.

Jason

92 TT Z

Northwest Burbs

Crystal Lake cruise nights

tracks:
GLD
Byron

2 cars
light blue 87T (slow)
black 87T (slower):D

sometimes I think I'm the only Turbo Buick guy in town......

im currently on the north side but ill be moving soon and i try and visit DOTY every once in awhile :D ;)

Hey Dan!

How's it goin?

I heard there's a grey 86 T-type at a bodyshop near you, got wrapped around a tree. I suspect it may be the one I've seen running around LITH. Some teenage girl has/had a grey one around here, have seen it ocassionally.

TurboLoyd and I are from Brookfield, but will generally go where the Chicagoland Chapter has an event going on.

At least we will when all this salt is off the roads!

Originally posted by MJRWOOD
Hey Dan!

How's it goin?

I heard there's a grey 86 T-type at a bodyshop near you, got wrapped around a tree. I suspect it may be the one I've seen running around LITH. Some teenage girl has/had a grey one around here, have seen it ocassionally.

Teenage girl eh? Excellent!!:cool: I know a there's a guy in Mchenry named Chuck w/ a gray 86 T-Type....hope it wasnt his. Do you remember which shop its at? Woodstock Auto Body maybe?

Southside also

Southside Also,
Doty is waitn for me in June, Got a couple of ricers to fry and mustakes to bake. Hey anybody got any info about the Ans meet.
Car is almost done, bought spearco intercooler, workin some deals on 55lbs, turbos, and heads for a good price.

Steve Chambers

i'm from up north grayslake area,, and the bosses kid lives in merengo we both have 84 t types ,,thats the kid i sent to pick the computer up for me Dan,,

Do you remember which shop its at? Woodstock Auto Body maybe?

Dan,
I do not know which shop, just heard about it through the grapevine. Was thinking about taking a drive to try and find it.

this freakin' weather is killin' me.

you're gonna sh!t when you see the blue car next spring! new paint and new blue/grey Jax leather interior. still in the body shop now.

what's up with the 84?

Originally posted by MJRWOOD
what's up with the 84?

Nothin, I was in Florida last semester and since I've been back up here its been too cold to work on it. I'd like to get the fuel upgrades, and posi, and some suspension work done by the end of the summer....just depends on the cash flow. Your wife's car sounds awesome, cant wait to see it...and I cant wait til I can be outside w/o going completely numb.:rolleyes: Later:)

Dan,
fuel upgrades eh??
I have some parts coming off the blue car which you may want.

30lb Lucas greenstripe injectors / 2 chips (ANS/thrasher)
Walbro 307 fuel pump

not sure if the chips will work out in an 84-85?

Anyways, if you want any of it make me an offer, stuff comes with free installation so long as you help.:D I'll hang on to it if you think you want it in the spring or something.

Either way, let me know when you're gonna work on your car, I'd love to help out. I'll be installing a nice new furnace in the garage soon so we wouldn't have to freeze!

Steve, that'd be totally cool of you if you hang on to the injectors an pump for a couple months. Those chips wont work w/o an IC, so I wouldnt need those. Heh heh, I feel bad, we've hijacked this thread for the last couple days. oh well:D thanks Steve

morton grove over here! ill be moving to FL for school but will be back in the summer for sure :cool: