Who did I piss off?

Discussion in 'Engine Tech' started by Jerryl, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Turbo Keith

Turbo Keith
    Expand Collapse
    TURBO KEITH

Its hard to read

2. pmoore4321

pmoore4321
    Expand Collapse

What oil did you use at last change? Is it possible someone tampered with the oil before you poured it in? If it was an oil change place, maybe someone was pissed at them and contaminated a 55 gallon drum of oil.

Seems to me this vandalism happened at the time the oil was put in the motor. Some clown filled a quart bottle with syrup or honey and put it back on the shelf.

3. Mike Horak

Mike Horak
    Expand Collapse
    Will Work For Buick Money!!!!!!

I know pure maple syrup will granularize over time (like honey does). Not sure if is would if it was heated for a period of time. It may because when it come out of the tree its thin. It is cooked down before it is sold. Might be something to experiment with.

Disclaimer - this may have been discussed but I was to heartbroken to read the middle 4 pages of the thread.

Best wishes jerryl.

4. seedling

seedling
    Expand Collapse

I know Jerryl won't post this and he will never ask for our help. However, best case scenario he's out a minimum of $2,000 (his deduction for vandalism is $2,000)!!! And even then it's highly doubtful that the insurance company will give him close to what it will cost for his motor? But, that is speculation on my part.

Either way, that $2,000 vandalism deductible is higher than giraffe pu$$y and much harder to hit too!!

So please be ready folks to come to a brothas aid! As it looks like we'll need to set up a go fund me account to help our boy out??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. turbo nasty

turbo nasty
    Expand Collapse
    Goat Milk Racing

Dam man.... sorry this happened. Its majorly F'd up and hope the insurance covers it. Just a dam plain shame!!!