Where's all the Missourians?

Unfortunately Saint Louie is a little too far from me.

I am trying to find some good car shows/cruise in's around Sedalia, Warrensburg, perhaps even Lee's Summit....something weekly or even monthly...

Belton car cruise, you need to hit that sometime this next couple of months.
Its really nice and belton isnt really too far from you.

That show is HUGE, i never make it, always too busy.... But ive been once and hear all about it.
816 215 4679 Bryan

Belton, MO. Cruzin' Main Street in historic downtown Belton hosted by the South 71 Cruisers. THIS CRUISE IS HUGE!!! Area businesses stay open late for the event, 50/50 pot, t-shirts, food, crafts, door prizes and special events each month! For more info contact Mike at (816) 331-9913, Russ at (816) 331-9204 or Larry at (816) 590-0932. Cruises run from April 26 to October 25, 2008

Thanx Bryan, I'm going to have to definitley check it out.

I did run across one cruise in last weekend at the Johnnys drive in off U.S. 50. close to N. 291. But I think they said it was just a once in awhile cruise in, not a weekly meeting spot.

Johnny Rays is every 3rd Saturday night of the month. There are alot of others around here also. Keep in touch, Later, Bob. 816-392-7627

I will be moving to table rock lake in the next year...is that close to any track or other buick owners???

I will be moving to table rock lake in the next year...is that close to any track or other buick owners???

Party time at table rock! Its a few hours away, but not too bad.

Did you see the thread about the user name change ""sticky" in the lounge?

BW

Hey...those of you close to KC where can I get some race fuel? :biggrin:

Here it used to be 6.25, that was a few months ago... im afraid to ask the price of fuel now. Independance missouri day auto, Bob anything closer to warrensburg area?

BW

jpratt, hows it going? I've been thinking of some upgrades I might want to do to my car when I get back, hopefully I can get some ideas/tips here. I'm in the big sandbox having a great time.