Where's all the Missourians?

I am about 30 miles west of St Louis. I am hoping to have my new engine back from RPE by the end of the month and back on the road soon.

Bryan

Hey 84regal3.8, It is 7;30 Sunday morn. still waiting to hear if track is a go! I may wait till noonish to go down if it is open. Bob.

Yeah I went to the track Sunday. VERY cold! But had a great time. Lots of Buicks and old friends. The GS nats are the next big Buick deal. One of the Buick guys got an anouncer job at KCIR on weds and fri night. Later Bob.

I JUST moved to Bella Vista Arkansas, my house is about 3-4 miles from Missouri! Just a little south of Jane and Joplin. :cool:

I'm looking for something near Camdenton where I graduated high school.

I found the perfect place for sal, but the seller was a little too aware of the value & my wife nixed it.

I own 40 acres in Branch, right down the road from Camdenton. Natural springs, flat on half and the other half is timber (oak).... It has a power pole and ready for a log cabin to be built. Located about 1 mile from the main highway.

I will take $65,000.. The land was split up 4 years ago, used to be one square mile. Let me know if it suits your fancy.
My aunt owns the 120 acre lot next to mine, they just built a beautiful log cabin on their lot..
I purchased it for retirement, but things change..

BW

Attachments

• 100_1340 (Small).jpg
    100_1340 (Small).jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 136
  • 100_1352 (Small).jpg
    100_1352 (Small).jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 139
  • 100_1348 (Small).jpg
    100_1348 (Small).jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 140
  • 100_1380 (Small) (Small) (Small) (Small).jpg
    100_1380 (Small) (Small) (Small) (Small).jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 140
  • 100_1373 (Small).jpg
    100_1373 (Small).jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 140
I just got back today from MO near Lambert Airport.. I felt like I was in Florida, all that rain! Didnt see any TRs, but I didnt expect too.

I just got back today from MO near Lambert Airport.. I felt like I was in Florida, all that rain! Didnt see any TRs, but I didnt expect too.

Welcome to the rain forest. Seems like it rains here every other day. You just didn't look in the right place for some Buicks. Mine was in the parking lot at my office across the highway from the airport. I could have given you the best cab ride in town. Hope all was well with your visit.

Steve

Welcome to the rain forest. Seems like it rains here every other day. You just didn't look in the right place for some Buicks. Mine was in the parking lot at my office across the highway from the airport. I could have given you the best cab ride in town. Hope all was well with your visit.

Steve

Steve, where do you work? I am all over St Louis doing telecom service calls and installs.

Bryan

My shop/office/yard is on Garfield in Berkeley directly behind the Berkeley public works yard and police station. It's only a street or two away from Kinloch but it's a pretty good neighborhood. Mostly small businesses and a couple houses up the street. Looks like we will be moving soon though. i guess North Park is comingthis way and part of the deal is to improve the 170 interchange @ Hanley. Our bldg. will be in the middle of a cloverleaf.

Steve

Steve

Oh man Im now kicking myself. :mad: Everything coulnt have gone better with my visit. I cant say that I will go back voluntarly, but I did enjoy being there.

Oh man Im now kicking myself. :mad: Everything coulnt have gone better with my visit. I cant say that I will go back voluntarly, but I did enjoy being there.

Yeah, not much of a tourist mecca, but if you know what to look for, there's plenty of fun to be had.

The Sauget Ballet? I don't know what your talking about. No, I don't know why I have glitter all over me.:D

for the initial question ; "Where are all...."

There is a Buick Meeting this Sunday [STL] - so weather permitting, there will be a bunch of us out. FYI;)

Unfortunately Saint Louie is a little too far from me.

I am trying to find some good car shows/cruise in's around Sedalia, Warrensburg, perhaps even Lee's Summit....something weekly or even monthly...