Where's all the Missourians?

"Turbo-T"

V6 on steroids
Hey, just recently moved to Missouri, and was curious who all is here and where are you located? I myself am 10 miles to the west of Warrensburg along U.S. 50. :cool:

Moscow Mills MO here, 45 minutes north of STL. Lots of Buicks around here and KC. How'd you end up in Warrensburg.

I'm here too, in Park Hills. 1 hr south of st. louis. Any of you guys have a std 109 block and crank by chance?????

How'd you end up in Warrensburg.

The U.S. military gave me orders to come here.

I actually live 10 miles west of Warrensburg. I could tell you the name of the town but you'd probably not find it on the map, it is that small, and that overlooked.

I have to figure out where some of your towns are.

I am curious as to if any of you know of someone who knows their way around the '86-'87 Turbo Buick?

i'm in the "Lou'" got two brothers with GNs/Ts also . The St Louis area has quite a few of us "lurking" - weathers getting better so we'll be out and about soon:biggrin:

Hey, a bunch of buick guys are gonna be at KCIR track on Sunday the 13th April. Right up 50hwy to Noland rd! Are you at Whitman AFB,? About 40 miles from here. Later, Bob.

Probably out in front of the trailor trying to find their teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry guys, had to say it!!!!!:biggrin: I've got way to many friends from MO!!

Hey, a bunch of buick guys are gonna be at KCIR track on Sunday the 13th April. Right up 50hwy to Noland rd! Are you at Whitman AFB,? About 40 miles from here. Later, Bob.

Yes, I am stationed at Whiteman. I may have to make a trip up to KCIR, how much does it cost to get in? How much to race?

I'm looking for something near Camdenton where I graduated high school.

I found the perfect place for sal, but the seller was a little too aware of the value & my wife nixed it.

Q: How can you tell the difference between an Iowan and a Missourian?

A: A Missourian can spell "trailer".

I'm in St. Louis, too. :)

HAHAH!!!!!!! Good one!:D I suppose there is much of a diference betweens Ioweegens and Missourians!

Probably out in front of the trailor trying to find their teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry guys, had to say it!!!!!:biggrin: I've got way to many friends from MO!!

im still lookn for my teeefusses, i sent my cousin/brother, Cleophis out to fin'em... You know me n me ol'lady sprung for the double-wide so i keep losin things.... im thinkin of hookin the doublewide to the "T"s trailor hitch n movin to Iowa, i can use one of dem buckeyed peas yall got as my new toofuss.;)

Are you sure you didn't mean "hook the double wide up to the El Camino?"

BTW Bob I believe I found KCIR, off Nolan Rd (V highway) and 350? Looked pretty deserted when i went up there yesterday....is next weekend their official opening?

Its already open. But this Sunday is the track rental. Alot of buicks will be there. Gates open at 9.30 Later, Bob.

Yes, I am stationed at Whiteman. I may have to make a trip up to KCIR, how much does it cost to get in? How much to race?

$5 to get in and Todd was saying 60 bucks to race if you pay at the gate but if you want to race you might want to contact him before you drive out.
His email is in this thread.
Scott

I am about 100 SW of St Louis, 100 NE of Springfield, 60 miles south of Jefferson City and a couple weeks away from getting to drive my car again.