Where to get OTC cables and cartidges?

6pack

T-Time
Got a chance to get a good deal on a otc 4000e. Only prblem is it doesn't come with the cables or cartridge I'll need. Anyone know their website or where to get 'em? Thanks!!:D

Originally posted by REDS HOT AIR
contact a local snap-on tool dealer ..they will be able to help you out
Where are my studs Red's? I left yesterday and the studs weren't there yet. Next step is a post in the bad guy section. An e-mail would be nice:confused:

they'll be sitting there when you get back...besides my crappy email not working i got sick as h*ll after having some sugery and havent gotten out any up till yesterday and didnt go down to mail them or any of the other stuff i have sitting here to be sent out..

i'm not going to rip noone off so no need worry and not like your waiting on them to bolt your heads on..:p

dont believe anything i said just check how many times i've actually posted on here lately compared to my normal.

threatning the bad guy list kinda gets under my skin after all i think i was on the bad end of this deal after waiting twice to still get wrong part your going to mave a stupid fit over some studs getting sent back to you in a hurry...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by 6pack
Got a chance to get a good deal on a otc 4000e. Only prblem is it doesn't come with the cables or cartridge I'll need. Anyone know their website or where to get 'em? Thanks!!:D
OTC Division, SPX corp.
655 Eisenhower Drive, Owatonna, MN 55060
(507-455-7000)
Customer service: 1-800-533-6127
Technical Services: same as above #

In case you need another source besides a snap-on dealer.