When is the Next Gathering?

slider252

Just wondering if there will be a gathering coming up soon? I am back in the Raleigh area and have some weekends off, was wondering when you all were getting together next?

Kelly,
The GM_Turbo6 crowd met earlier this month at Jordan Lake. We don;t have a site picked out for June. Do you want to head-up a meeting in Raleigh? Grill 57 would be neat!
Conrad Carter
Albemarle, NC

Some where with some shade would be nice. I will be trying to make the June meeting to...

Look forward to doing another one here in the fall!

The next Cruse in @ Grill 57 is the 16th of June (third Sat each month).

We can park in the same area as last time, good shade after 3pm.
We can park up on the grass in front of Grill 57, right off the road.
This will give us trees at out back for shade.

Will need major of us to show up 2-2:30pm to get these spots.

Other place in down by Staples with the building to your back.
The mudstain guys have been using this area for the last few months, but parking is on a first come first served bases.

We can try to reserve a few places if we get a major of us there.

Gary

Gary: can be there as early as needed, subject to getting one of these 3 cars presentable.....thinking about hosting a "resurrection party" at my place between now and then.....

I'll be there if I'm not in Va visiting my parents.
Conrad

My car is not really show worthy, but can definitely make it to Grill 57 on the 16th. As long as it is running i will bring it out and show you all that it does actually exist. :)

Hi Kelly, it's been a long time since you've been to any of the GTGs.
I don't see any problem in making it at this particular time, so count me in.

Just wondering if there will be a gathering coming up soon? I am back in the Raleigh area and have some weekends off, was wondering when you all were getting together next?

Dang your still living :) i have not seen ya online in forever.

Is the corvette/camaro guy coming also ?

kinda like the idea of parking in the grass in front of the place. Should be there with one car and somebody else may dust off hers as well, just pick a time......

The grass is a cool place but lookers don't seems to go up there as much as around the cars near the building.

Either place is fine with me and the closer to 2pm the better.

What does everyone else want???

Gary

Josh, aka Neat, aka Corvette guy and I will be there. I may have to even wash the car to come out and see you guys. I just hope i don't break it before then. :)

We'll be there sometime around 2pm barring flat tires, grilles blowing out, getting lost, etc :eek: I prefer next to the building, my car sits on the low side, so hopping curbs/ditches to get in the grass isn't an option for me

We'll be there sometime around 2pm barring flat tires, grilles blowing out, getting lost, etc :eek: I prefer next to the building, my car sits on the low side, so hopping curbs/ditches to get in the grass isn't an option for me

or any cars that sit low

I'll throw 'em in the car tonight,let's hope my attention defication disorder doesn't get the better of me again.....
(look at that: 2000 posts!!!)

I'll throw 'em in the car tonight,let's hope my attention defication disorder doesn't get the better of me again.....
(look at that: 2000 posts!!!)

you mean you know enuff info to make 2000 posts :biggrin:

I will make make Grill 57 (Raleigh/Cary) on the 16th! See everyone there.
Conrad