Don’t know what the issue is…..

Streeterboy305

So I have the car back together after doing the head gaskets. Car will crank with no problems, run for about 10 to 15 minutes, then it just shuts off. I try to crank but it won’t start, it will just keep turning over without starting. I let the car sit for a while and it starts like nothing ever happened until it shuts off again. Any ideas on what the issue may be?
Fuel pump stays on
I have changed the coil pack but still does the same.
Car drives fine, just shits off.

Has the speedometer been unplugged? Upgraded chips need a speed reading. I have seen this same condition on a car that drove with the speedo unplugged for a period.

Just a suggestion.

Has the speedometer been unplugged? Upgraded chips need a speed reading. I have seen this same condition on a car that drove with the speedo unplugged for a period.

Just a suggestion.
I did take the speedometer apart to clean but I’m sure I put it back together properly…… might have to go back in and check it out, but the turbo gauge lights up and works properly so does the speedo

I'm not saying this is your issue...but ignition modules are notorious for doing this.

When I took apart the coil pack everything looked fine. But it may be something going on in that area because once I try to start the car back up fuel is there, it just seems like there is no spark.

When I took apart the coil pack everything looked fine. But it may be something going on in that area because once I try to start the car back up fuel is there, it just seems like there is no spark.
The one in my video is extreme...with the potting material being melted. I've seen them look normal...but don't work when the engine warms up. I use to go to the wreckers and pull them from NA cars. I use to have a list. I'd make a track pass with them and if they didn't shut down or break up during a WOT track pass...then I called them good...and kept them on hand to sell to locals and a few for myself. Again, I don't know if this is your issue. Just throwing it out there.

The one in my video is extreme...with the potting material being melted. I've seen them look normal...but don't work when the engine warms up. I use to go to the wreckers and pull them from NA cars. I use to have a list. I'd make a track pass with them and if they didn't shut down or break up during a WOT track pass...then I called them good...and kept them on hand to sell to locals and a few for myself. Again, I don't know if this is your issue. Just throwing it out there.
Ok thanks, I think that may be the issue because like I said the car is fine for about 10 minutes then it shuts off as if it has to cool before starting again. So I will purchase a new ecm and see where that leads me.