wheels are finished!! and on car...

Man I'm not sure where you got this info but I have lowered the car with springs and some have done springs and spindles and they are fine. My car corners handles fine and rubs no where. I know some cars can be different but with wheels rubbing and not being ably to turn or corner it seems someones got there back spacing wrong!

As far as the tires P'BOB: No they do not spin easily. I have BFG KDW's and they are a really top knotch tire. You figure a wide contact patch and heavy wheels its not as bad as you would think. With enough boost I can spin them on the street but I rarely do.

My 87 GN is lowered 2" in front and 1.5" in the rear. Wheels are 17" Telestars, 7" wide in front, 8" wide in rear, and I had issues with rubbing in the front. I think you will havew issues, thats jdst my opinion..........Good luck

17 X 8 front, 17 X 10 rear, lowered 2" front, 1.5" back. No issues turning, very light rub on harsh bumps on the front. I think biggest issues people are having is getting the correct back space to work. I know they are not 20's, but the right combo (backspace/wheel width/tire) and most wheels can be made to work.
315's on the rear "help" with traction issues, but put it under good boost on a launch and they will give up. Its a matter of looks vs. traction, sometimes you give a little to get a little. Its always easy enough to throw the slicks on for the track. I've ran some decent times on the 17's.

Attachments

• center caps 008.jpg
    center caps 008.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 155