wheels are finished!! and on car...

I haven't tried to see. It's kinda hard going from MT DR's to these tires cause I knew the limits on the Dr's and when ever it got loose it was easy to control. But as far as these tires I kinda do not want to find out the hard way.

Man..... that looks really good! The first 3 pics it looked like the rears stuck out too far to me. But after some better shots I really like the 10s in the back. As far as fender gaps, yours are about like mine. Just a tad more than you really wanted, but not worth messing with.........am I right? :)

You need to send me your sidemarker lights so I can make you clear corners :D

Car looks awesome bud.

I agree with 8UWITH6, they look a lot better in the new pictures you posted. I really like the pix on the train tracks.

As far as what I'm getting after I sell my 18s, I'm not too sure, might actually be going back down to 15s and trying some drag radials this summer. I'd like to find some 17s to run drag radials but it seems like all the wheel styles I like are limited to 15s.

That car would look better in my driveway! :biggrin:

If I ever sell my GN.... it will likely be for a white solid roof T with blackout trim and gray or blue interior..... or a TTA. Your car looks awesome.

Yes mirrors are factory. Car is a low option bench seat column shift roll up window deal. I have had people tell me that these mirrors did not come on these cars. But they are wrong. 245/35/20 and 285/30/20 BFG KDW Overall 26.8 height.

Thinks for the compliments guys. It's kinda weird now with these wheels the little bit I have driven the car the last few days i see more people looking @ the car compared to when I had the 15" weld stars on it. Me personally it looks the same either way. Basically I guess the bigger wheels just draw more attention! Now I need to find someone I can trust to drive it so I can see what it looks like going down the road.

Yes mirrors are factory. Car is a low option bench seat column shift roll up window deal. I have had people tell me that these mirrors did not come on these cars. But they are wrong. 245/35/20 and 285/30/20 BFG KDW Overall 26.8 height.

Thinks for the compliments guys. It's kinda weird now with these wheels the little bit I have driven the car the last few days i see more people looking @ the car compared to when I had the 15" weld stars on it. Me personally it looks the same either way. Basically I guess the bigger wheels just draw more attention! Now I need to find someone I can trust to drive it so I can see what it looks like going down the road.

I'll drive it..... when I get my motor back in.... you come over... and you can drive mine and I can drive yours... and we will see what each others cars look like coming down the road.....

man what an Eibach kit or Susp Tech spring kit would do for the height. Just make the gap shorter than the sidewall height and it wil appear to be slammed, even though it wont be.
Its a 9.8/10 , lowered 10/10!

Musta been a quick pic

Attachments

• nice wheels.jpg
    nice wheels.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 1,159
Chris,
Car looks awesome! Looks funny seeing my old stomping ground in those pics. Are you keeping your other rims?

I know the previous owner of that car, and the guy who did the paint. I can vouch for the mirrors, original and rare.

Good to see the car is in good hands.

Dude, your car looks good. It must be really fast because that train wasn't slowin down! :D

RUQWKNF27

That car is getting MORE AMAZING:D :D !!! Did you do the powercoatting? That car reminds me of Scott Porter's Maytag! How is the ride with the 20's? I think you did an excellent job. I talked to a guy about painting my wheels and he gave a CRAZY PRICE (Gary Sansing, Pinson, AL). Keep out the great work....