wheels are finished!! and on car...

RUQWKNF27

Attachments

• new blk wheels.jpg
    new blk wheels.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 1,575
3. Well it turned out pretty good . I was gonna change the rear springs but it doesn't sit as high as I thought it would. The car sit's level now which feels funny. I'm gonna just leave it as is right now. I am afraid also if i change the rear springs it may make the front sit higher so for now it may just stay as is.

Attachments

• new blk wheels 3.jpg
    new blk wheels 3.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 1,519
The last 2 pics are right off the jack . As you can see from the 1st pic the suspension settled a little.

That is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like that alot!!!

NICE!!! Black wheels look better on white cars (with black trim) than they do on black cars!

Looks pretty nice, makes me cringe thinking about driving it on Chicago roads but luckily you don't have to deal with that.

10. SORRY guys for posting so many pics!! Truth is I could not decide so I posted all of them. Guess I want have to worry about anyone wanting other pics. Like I said before I was gonna put rear springs but the car sits so level and even though it is a tad high in the rear I do not think the fender gap stands out that much . IMO the front fender gap is perfect. So what do you guys think??

Attachments

• bad azz car!! 010.jpg
    bad azz car!! 010.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,299