What do You think of this setup?

Thats about the same here,value+shipping cost's+20% and they determine the value,and the dollar here is worth more.Sucks.I know it costs about $1500 just to ship a car from Miami,then you have the duty.If all itd be to ship is $100,thats very good.I think I paid $140(inside the US) to get my block delivered before Bweavy started using a different shipping company.

Update before Lunkan get's in here.....

Lunkan is now out of control:eek: :eek:

Business for Johns Performance will see high score this year.....

;)

Originally posted by BlownZ
I think the way you are running American work into the ground that nobody would be willing to offer you anything. Myself...you can stuff it.

What is Sweden known for? Nothing...that's what.

Putz.

This is the kind of posts that´s PISSING ME OFF. Give some objective opinions instead.

And what the heck do You mean by this? What way am I "running American work into the ground"? And why wouldn´t anyone be willing to offer me anything? You don´t know schitt what Your talking about...

/Andreas, not hiding

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by BlownZ
I think the way you are running American work into the ground that nobody would be willing to offer you anything. Myself...you can stuff it.

Putz.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geezzz man, what's wrong with you?

Have we here in Sweden harmed you in any way?

Nice move anyway to delete the text in your ad but the qoute system is great.

Take care!

Originally posted by The Swede
Nice move anyway to delete the text in your ad but the qoute system is great.

I was by the PC when he posted it. I quoted it emmidiatly. When sent it, he had already deleted his post. Guess he didn´t think I´d see it.

The only "harm" I can see, must be that I QUOTED what the shop said. But I´d sure like an explanation of his post.

See Ya

Your comments ticked me off.

I posted.

Thought better of it.

Deleted it.

Let it go Louie.

Actually your wrong,

Meatballs

:D

> What is Sweden known for

Gorgeous babes which are way more important than cars.
And real nice, friendly TTA owners.

So when did this thread turn vindictive? Don't we have enough problems without creating them? Those guys go through a lot for the things we take for granted. Wish I had their enthusiam!

Originally posted by mark b
> What is Sweden known for

Gorgeous babes which are way more important than cars.
And real nice, friendly TTA owners.

So when did this thread turn vindictive? Don't we have enough problems without creating them? Those guys go through a lot for the things we take for granted. Wish I had their enthusiam!

I agree with Mark. I think our Swedish brothers are great! You boys keep up the good work over there in Euro land.:cool:

mark and Mark,

Thank you for the nice words!:cool:

That was just excactly what we needed for the moment over here when the dark and cold autumn is knocking at our backdoors here.

PS: There are now 5 TTA's over here in little Sweden!

We have a public car register here which we can search the owner by the vinnr.

Thanks again guys!

Youre always welcome to a free vacation here, you know that!

Our doors are always open for you!

Glenn W. was here for 2 years ago and had a great time!

Ohhhhh.... sorry for the offtopic chat, back to reality again.:D

As i said earlier, Lunkan is now out of control, rollercam, JE pistons, girdle, super size turbo and god knows what more.....

And i'm only looking for a stage2;)

Hehe, just look what two blown headgaskets can cause :D

Oh, and super size... Nah, just a small GT67Q. But I sure like those JE´s, or what did You think of them. Maybe I buy one more set, just to put them with all my cups and look at them :p

And we´ll build that Stage 2, be sure about it!!!

And I´ve just ordered the PLX M-500 WB-kit for me and the smaller one for Anders CSB355 TwinTurbo. Also looking for a good EGT.

And there´s also some other minor differences than what´s stated before.

I've been looking at the B&K 715 dual input with datalog. Do a search on the net.

Did you also get the 2 1/16 meter with the PLX M-500?

Originally posted by Razor
I've been looking at the B&K 715 dual input with datalog. Do a search on the net.

Did you also get the 2 1/16 meter with the PLX M-500?

Thanks Julio. At first, I´m trying to find a guage to put in my A-pillar. But maybe there are none?

I didn´t get the guage. During tuning, I´m going to use the log and a PC. When racing, I´ve found it hard to watch the pillar.

/Andreas