What did you do to your GN today?

Very nice. Looks great if you don't mind me asking how much $$$ was it?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
I think it was about $125 with shipping. Came with a dvd which showed how to install the entire trunk kit. I just installed the trunk lid liner. The guy on the dvd used glue on everything. I tried velcro with little success. If you look close you will see the plastic push tabs that I used, one on three sides and the electric door popper holds it on the fourth side. You can get the GN logo or turbo 6 but since my car is a gnx clone I got the gnx logo.

Put the TA stock replacement headers on my GN yesterday. Fit perfect. Everything lined up. The merge just under the turbo is a little tight, and the 17mm nuts are a bit of a pain to tighten but that was the only issue. And a minor one at that. No big deal. Clears my Jeep steering shaft and my THDP on the PS as well. Plugs are a bit easier to get to now.

Just did Hawk HPS pads, moved my DS door striker in and up a cunt hair, hunted down the speaker or speaker cover rattle coming from my drivers side front speaker, and used a little wax to clean up my instrument panel and make it shiny.

Bought a $10 bucket from Menards, cut it in half and made an old school air scoop between the front spoilers. My car has a front mount intercooler. Kind of gives some purpose to the front spoilers as it channels air up to the radiator better. Temp gauge showed 180 on the hwy yesterday which is a little cooler than usual. It was about 80 degrees out side.

Bought a $10 bucket from Menards, cut it in half and made an old school air scoop between the front spoilers. My car has a front mount intercooler. Kind of gives some purpose to the front spoilers as it channels air up to the radiator better. Temp gauge showed 180 on the hwy yesterday which is a little cooler than usual. It was about 80 degrees out side.
any pictures?

Past few days ive been assembling parts for a catch can. Parts thag came in yesterday made me realize I didnt institute a check valve in line. So I had to re think my connections. Hopefully ill have it together by next week.

any pictures?
I'll get some pics. In the meantime check out my new ride....1982 280ZX Turbo 2+2 with only 67k miles. Found it on Craigslist last month. Paid $5500.00. What do you think?

Attachments

• HPIM2709.JPG
    HPIM2709.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 188
  • HPIM2710.JPG
    HPIM2710.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 180
  • HPIM2711.JPG
    HPIM2711.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 188
  • HPIM2717.JPG
    HPIM2717.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 188
Bucket pics...

Attachments

• HPIM2873.JPG
    HPIM2873.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 210
  • HPIM2874.JPG
    HPIM2874.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 207
  • HPIM2875.JPG
    HPIM2875.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 209
  • HPIM2876.JPG
    HPIM2876.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 201
Bolted up my single shot exhaust at the dump pipe added a little copper rtv between the connection. Hooked up my shift linkage to the column. Fixed studs in front header and installed header panel. Got my body guy coming over Friday to help get the hood perfect. Also saw my header panel was an aftermarket piece that probably had some work done to it cause it fit pretty good. Couple more weeks and the car could be back on the road in god knows how many years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought it a month ago for the Gnx rear suspension . Gave a friend a ride in it today . Now He wants me to sell it to him !!
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1404964516.867935.jpg

Since alot of people are off from work for the Holidays, I thought some of you guys spent some time working on your GN...So What did you do today? As for me i pulled the engine getting ready for another rebuild and when the rebuild is done i will be installing a Razor Alky, Racetronix Double pumper and a new Transmission...
Installed my new steering wheel and dash speakers