What did you do to your GN today?

I opened the kitchen door and stepped out into the garage.Started the regal up to warm it up and get the fluids circulating. Then backed it out into the driveway and did some short forward and reverse pulls to keep the tranny,rearend and brakes working properly before the winter cold,snow,ice gets here.

NOTHING! JUST TOOK A LOOK AT IT,WAITING TILL SPRING.. RAIN ALL DAY IN WESTERN PA. ,COLDER DAYS AHEAD .. CAR IN IN GARAGE FOR A LONG WINTER'S NAP...

Tuning a 3 bolt triple ball bearing 71 billet wheel turbo with a batch fire FAST and an alky kit. Finally getting it dialed in. Lag is not an issue at all. Pulls like a freight train at 18 psi. ;)

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1388728771.681968.jpg

New tranny
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1388728803.094213.jpg

Old tranny out
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1388728839.633445.jpg

I got it out in a hour and back in and cruising in about 2 1/2 hours but I work like a turtle

Damn, you do great work, James! You know your stuff. You're not afraid to tackle anything. You da man!Excuse me while I make "envy" noises......(smiff, smiff, snuff, snuff, snort, snort!)

Bruce '87 Grand National

putting my car together after engine build and trying to tackle clearance issue for down pipe. Wished I could work as fast as some of you guys. Ready to get back in my
car! It's been too long since I drove it.

braided front brake hoses installed. Now gotta do the rear one.... ugh!

Finished the rear fillers now to put the rear view mirror back on that fell off last year and replace the drivers seat switch that the joystick broke on

Finished the rear fillers now to put the rear view mirror back on that fell off last year and replace the drivers seat switch that the joystick broke on
My car came with the rear view on the floor, the next day i got the glue kit. But the mirror is still on the floor a year later. BTW Are you going to the track rental?

No I don't think so I have not started the car since I moved to the new house may move it out of the garage this month I hope

Being painted. Striped down to metal. First coat of primer on. It's a slow process but it's coming along.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1398111435.381071.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1398111477.965145.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

My car came with locking lug nuts but you guessed it...no lug socket. I spent yesterday with a new impact wrench and reverse thread socket set...came out like butter, the hardest part was getting the lug out of the socket each time.

Impact wrench - $69.00
Regular sockets, I thought I could pound on but couldn't - $9.00
Gas - $10.00
Lug removal socket set - $25.00 (I only needed one)
Gas - $10.00
Hours total - 8
Cursing and a rant about Karma - Priceless

Installing my transmission and torque converter from David Husek also putting in the transmission cooler...

Attachments

• IMG_1226.jpg
    IMG_1226.jpg
    359.9 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_1225.jpg
    IMG_1225.jpg
    407.9 KB · Views: 240
  • trans.jpg
    trans.jpg
    789.3 KB · Views: 229
Installed Kirban's chrome alternator cover and trunk liner....

Attachments

• HPIM2814.JPG
    HPIM2814.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 242
  • HPIM2815.JPG
    HPIM2815.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 249
  • HPIM2816.JPG
    HPIM2816.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 233