Westrn Pa Summer meets!!!!

I'd like to go but being that the cars not done yet can i just roll up in my truck or do i have to park like a mile away and catch a bus there. BTW where is it exactly?

I'd like to go but being that the cars not done yet can i just roll up in my truck or do i have to park like a mile away and catch a bus there. BTW where is it exactly?

IT's on route 19 in Wexford. There is a Sheetz across the street from it.

you can park at the shopping center accross the street and walk over its only a couple hundred feet.

I just picked up another TR. I work less than a mile from this cruise. if it is not raining i will be down.

Nice time at wexford last night. Nice to open the grand national up too. Gyro was amazing. The best part though was that fat chick that wrecked staring at our cars.

Stagemonster, fuses look good in the VW. Ill give you a ring Monday morning to look at it.

Good to meet ya Jason. Don't forget about the Happy Days cruise on the 12th. Should be 2,500 cars.... I'll be in touch for some upgrades and repairs.

Nice meeting you also. Whenever your ready we can get you all fixed up!

Irwin this weekend?

Stagemonster see if BJ has any Lime or a Berry flavor left on the gas additives? If so have him bring one to Irwin.

As of now it looks like a line of storms that is not going to stop.
If it rains tonight anyone going to Caste tomorrow?

Wont have the car at Casti, waiting on an emissions chip to get it back on the road. But I will probably go down if the weather clears up to check out what cars show up.

Irwin this weekend?

We should plan on Wexford for the 25th. I got some friends coming into town and want to go to the car cruise. Ill bring a cooler of bottled water.