Westrn Pa Summer meets!!!!

Finally got moved and got the net back.
Hopefully nothing is serious on my car and stagemonster works his magic. I want to go to some cruises. Plus something about an alky kit on my GN makes my day.

DSCF6414.jpg

DSCF6421.jpg

Hey Mitch, How much boost were you running to do that?

Im planning on goin to Rev em up for kids in South park sunday. Anything else going on this weekend?

Alky is on it rips. Then alternator goes. It may have caused the original head gasket to blow. I did have a smile on my face for a while driving and riding in the GN while jason was tuning. It is going to be a lot of fun once the alternator comes in.

Thanks Jason, good work as always by Pittsburgh's #1 turbo buick mechanic. Thanks to Fran also for the use of the shop.

Its always one thing or another with cars. I had a fresh set of plugs on the shelf tuesday, decided to put them in. Cracked #6 plug and took 2 days gettin the a/c apart to get enough room to get plug out.
hope you get it back together soon to enjoy the alky.

Mitches car rips at 19lbs of boost it breaks the tires loose at 40mph. Cant wait to get his alt so we can do some more tunning. Goal for the car is 24lbs. All that boost and he will be needing some sticky tires!!!!

Stagemonster is probably about ready to drive my car off a cliff. Thanks Bill for the back of the gauge cluster.

We are getting there, sucks I will be out of town this weekend and cant drive it.

Ok now that mitch is done for a while I got dibbs on Jason next. I need some downpipe adjustments. Lemme know whenever you got some time. Thanks

Anyone going to Beaver Hot Summer Nights cruise Augt. 7th? Its huge and the weather is looking good so far. I'll be there just not sure if it will be the Cobra or the GN.