Well it started..

looks like she is still running good. cant say that much on mine. the motor is over at zimmermans :(

yea.. we are going to adjust the sway bar and more air in the bags.. the nose dive was caused from me letting off the gas, due to it going sideways.. i wish Darkside was taping from the burnout box to truely see how it was hooking :frown: ...
It was nice meeting you last night Mike. All you need is some seat time and you'll never lift again! ;) Aside from trying to knock the fence down you had some good runs. :cool:

going with the 109. didnt really want to build the 109 as i want to go with a 4.1 stroker but im limited on cash right now. i figure i will beat on this motor while i save for the 4.1, she should still be able to pull of some mid 11's.

Nordy do you want to run heads up next Thrus.?

I need the practice for BG with someone faster or around the same ET.

2 out of 3 ;)

Kind of reminds me of the Oingo Boing song "Who do you want to be today". :biggrin:

Neal

Looks like someone needs to grow up, yes Neal I'm talking to you, it is expected from Brent but you, como'n. ;)

BTW who's 3 names?, it makes out for a cool Indian name that's for sure :)

Nordy do you want to run heads up next Thrus.?

I need the practice for BG with someone faster or around the same ET.

2 out of 3 ;)

Sorry man, but i'm going to be flying to KC this week..

We can run heads up in Vegas on the 4th of next month ;) .. Can you make down a 1/4 track?

We can run heads up in Vegas on the 4th of next month ;) .. Can you make down a 1/4 track?

I have been told not to beat the motor prior to BG. I'm just looking to get some seat time against something equal in the 1/8. How about after BG we go to LV? I'll then have something in store for lil Nordy. ;)

I have been told not to beat the motor prior to BG. I'm just looking to get some seat time against something equal in the 1/8. How about after BG we go to LV? I'll then have something in store for lil Nordy. ;)

.. i hope it stays together after BG... Sorry that you don't trust the motor to come out to Vegas before BG :(

.. i hope it stays together after BG... Sorry that you don't trust the motor to come out to Vegas before BG :(

I know it must really be hard to look over at my AC,Stock Ported Iron Heads, ECM, 3'' MAF, Cruise Control, and say what is going on here how is he right next to me. scratch,scratch,scratch. :cool: I just might meet you in LV on the 4th. :D

I know it must really be hard to look over at my AC,Stock Ported Iron Heads, ECM, 3'' MAF, Cruise Control, and say what is going on here how is he right next to me. scratch,scratch,scratch. :cool: I just might meet you in LV on the 4th. :D

No it's not hard.. i was running A/C, Cruise control on a 200R4 and stock ECM Ported Iron's in the 10.70's before my last motor build about 3 years ago.. it's ok, been there, done that ;) not very special .. Make it down a 1/4 track and post up a ET time and not a "should be" time with 1/8 time... before you drive all the way out to BG and get disappointed..

No it's not hard.. i was running A/C, Cruise control on a 200R4 and stock ECM Ported Iron's in the 10.70's before my last motor build about 3 years ago.. it's ok, been there, done that ;) not very special .. Make it down a 1/4 track and post up a ET time and not a "should be" time with 1/8 time... before you drive all the way out to BG and get disappointed..

How would you like your dissapointment served, HOT or COLD? :biggrin:

JK Brent, best of luck with your car. should be fun to watch you and Nordy Line up once both of you get your cars running at thier best.