Well it started..

That's because I am a good listener and a fast learner and I hope your not calling cluless and stupid by saying i know nothing about these cars, I must say It also helps hanging out with the right crowd, Ray, Nordy, and Harold have helped me and I have learned so much from all 3 of them, hanging out with them is Like taking a crash course on Buicks, I wish there was more people like them willing to share anything and everything with friends including helping us out just for kicks., fun stuff and great bunch of guys. :D

Later
Gerald.

Come to think of it, I dont think there is anyone in socal that hasn't helped or at least offered to help someone out...

of course there are a few that have offered much more than they need to.

the car ran great but the driver SUCKED.. all i have to say is WOW.. it's going to take me several trips down a track to get use to how this car pulls and handles.. i only got to do 3 runs, the track police pulled my band due to the car being to loud :(.. anyway, i pulled my best 60ft on the first run 1.42 :).. my second run i pulled a 1.47 and 3/4 the way down the track the up pipe blow off the intercooler, the car still pulled 109.48mph.. all 3 runs at i was heading right towards the walls..

Thanks for everyones support tonight, sorry i couldn't pull a full run..

Good MPH. Sounds like you're heading for the 9's soon. Is this with your old motor or the de-stroked engine you were thinking about getting?

Neal

That's because I am a good listener and a fast learner and I hope your not calling cluless and stupid by saying i know nothing about these cars, I must say It also helps hanging out with the right crowd, Ray, Nordy, and Harold have helped me and I have learned so much from all 3 of them, hanging out with them is Like taking a crash course on Buicks, I wish there was more people like them willing to share anything and everything with friends including helping us out just for kicks., fun stuff and great bunch of guys. :D

Later
Gerald.

Harold or Gerald that is the question :rolleyes: looks to me like a split personality

too loud? huh I've seen cars run in the 5 second range their and I'm sure they are louder than yours.. :confused:

Harold or Gerald that is the question :rolleyes: looks to me like a split personality

I hope to get the pleasure of meeting you sometime, maybe you can ask me in person and leave it off the board, this is a board dedicated to Grand Nationals, not guessing games as to who is who, Lets try to keep it that way.

Gerald

Here is my 109.48 pass.. the intercooler pipe blow off 3/4 down the track.. if you look, you can see i was pulling the truck in top end.. the truck ran a 6.29 at 109.63 (which is a 9.87 at 138mph). i think i see a 9.80 in the future :).

major nose dive.

yea.. we are going to adjust the sway bar and more air in the bags.. the nose dive was caused from me letting off the gas, due to it going sideways.. i wish Darkside was taping from the burnout box to truely see how it was hooking :frown: ...