Well it started..

nordy racer

Ray and i started tearing the GN apart.. MAN what fun :rolleyes: .. Hopfully everything will be back from the trans shop and the turbo from Billy's by mid next month.. i'm planning on running at Fontana in April. Or maybe i'll just run the car like it is LOL.
Thanks again Ray :biggrin:
1004.jpg

1006.jpg

1009.jpg

we even found a burger king cup inside the heater box
1007.jpg

1008.jpg

My Pleasure Mike

Looks like a mess in the photo's, but other than the A/C & Heater Box removal, all else went pretty fast

Let me know when you want to tackle the Tubular Upper A Arms.

After we finish yours I will put in my order with Billy so I can do mine also

Plus we now know how heavy a 400 tranny is.......lol

Later Wild Dude

Ray

I clicked on it and the virus protection caught it. Others beware and do not click the link!!!!

Thanx Ted. I apologize for anyone that DID click on it. I don't know exactly how it got there and I changed my password to ensure it doesn't happen again.

-scott wile

i'm going all "ricer" out LOL.. purchased some light weight headlights (beleive me you can feel the difference in weight from the metal ones)..
headlights.jpg

installed some alum bumper supports and removered all the steal supports up front..
bumperoff.jpg

bumpersupports.jpg

bumpersupports1.jpg

every pound counts...

Be sure to loose the cig. lighter and the door lock stems, floor mats, those stickers from the factory ....:wink:

Mike, It sure looks like you got you work cut out for you. Hey did you A/C work before you took it out?

Yes it did.. Darkside has first dibs on the compressure (sorry)

Its all good. I think my compresser works but i am not too sure. My a/c worked when I bought the car but I think I have a leak somewhere. You have everything else, so if i need parts I know where to go.

Thanks Mike

I removed all the posts with links in it.. wouldnt want anyone else having their account get hijaked.

Its all good. I think my compresser works but i am not too sure. My a/c worked when I bought the car but I think I have a leak somewhere. You have everything else, so if i need parts I know where to go.

Thanks Mike

yes i do.. it's in a pile in the corner of my garage..

Sorry TedA. It was more my fault for clicking on it and then continueing to click on it after original virus scan asked me if I was sure I wanted to download. Stupid me:redface: .