Well it started..

Mine's not the one that's apart:rolleyes: You also might wanna study up on the differences between LC2's, stage 1's, and stage 2's. Last time I checked I had a stock style intake manifold, heads, headers, and cam in my motor. Wasn't trying to start an argument but do some research first and then talk ****, "OK BUD"?

SURE YOUR MOTOR IS A STOCK BLOCK .. go tell that to your ricer friends.. i'm not stupid man. i give it to you that your ride is fast, but stop acting like your shi* is 109 block. feel free to come over to my car and look at my 109 stamped block.. i run a TRUE stock intake and dog house, not a stock STYLE LOOKING ..

Remember, MINE wasn't down due to it being BROKEN :biggrin: ...

SURE YOUR MOTOR IS A STOCK BLOCK .. go tell that to your ricer friends.. i'm not stupid man. i give it to you that your ride is fast, but stop acting like your shi* is 109 block. feel free to come over to my car and look at my 109 stamped block.. i run a TRUE stock intake and dog house, not a stock STYLE LOOKING ..

Remember, MINE wasn't down due to it being BROKEN :biggrin: ...

When did mine break?:confused: Upgrading a fuel system is called an "upgrade" not "broken". I'll let my "ricer friends" know that a 231 makes more power than a 276.:D Keep throwing money at it!! Happy reading!

When did mine break?:confused: Upgrading a fuel system is called an "upgrade" not "broken". I'll let my "ricer friends" know that a 231 makes more power than a 276.:D Keep throwing money at it!! Happy reading!

when was mine a 276??? it's 249.. maybe you got confussed with your info..

Same here, upgade DP and weight loss "not down due to breakage".. trying to get down to your 2900lbs race weight :eek:.. but thats going to be hard with a BUICK REGAL :rolleyes: ..
if you would can, please throw some of your money my way :biggrin:

when was mine a 276??? it's 249.. maybe you got confussed with your info..

Same here, upgade DP and weight loss "not down due to breakage".. trying to get down to your 2900lbs race weight :eek:.. but thats going to be hard with a BUICK REGAL :rolleyes: ..
if you would can, please throw some of your money my way :biggrin:

Speaking of "throwing money at it"...is that what the NEW motor is, a 209?:wink:

started it up.. it sounded GREAT.. Thanks Ray and Kevin for the help...

puttogether2.jpg

puttogether.jpg

one side down, one to go...
puttogetherbrakes.jpg

Speaking of "throwing money at it"...is that what the NEW motor is, a 209?:wink:

Sorry to say scott but Nordy does not have a new motor I stopped by his house today when Him, kevin, and ray where wrenching on it putting the downpipe, turbo, turbo to intercooler pipes back together, and let me tell you this car is one bad mofo once it started, sounds really nice mike, I am sure you will get your 9.80's with 28psi with no problems, BTW Scott Mike has run as much as 30psi on that motor I don't know where you get that he has only run 24psi, mind you that A full weight Buick is much harder to push down the 1/4 mile than a yellow truck that weights under 2,900 with you in it, Please Don't get me wrong, I think you have one bad azz truck but I sure would love to see you run the Same numbers you are running now with your yellow truck if you had your drivetrain in a Real Buick Brick.

Almost Done

Great to heat the "Beast From Back East" start right up today

Car alarms started blaring, dogs started howling, mothers ran to the streets to gather up their young, old people started praying and all the good looking women started throwing their panties into the air in celebration :biggrin:

Sounded even better with the exhaust straight from the downpipe

The car is coming back together real, real nice

One more brake spindle to modify, add about a thousand more zip ties.....lol, change out the fluids, check for clearances, leaks, etc., clean and polish it , mock up a new lightweight exhaust and head for Irwindale for some shakedown & tuning runs

The hardest part is going to be sorting out all the tools from Nordy's garage......, hell I have to go to his garage to work on my own $hit now cause half of my tools are over there...lol

This has been a great learning experience, and i'm glad I had the opportunity to help out. If everything works great, i'm even happier, if something breaks, i'm just gonna blame it on someone else ;)

Thanks also to Kevin for the countless hours, trips to the store for parts & supplies, time spent wrenching, and helping out with his knowledge & experience.

See you tomorrow Mike so we can finish this up

Later,

Ray

I hope you get that elusive 9 sec slip !!

lotta work you guys have put into that car,
lotta $$$ too !
Good luck!

Sorry to say scott but Nordy does not have a new motor I stopped by his house today when Him, kevin, and ray where wrenching on it putting the downpipe, turbo, turbo to intercooler pipes back together, and let me tell you this car is one bad mofo once it started, sounds really nice mike, I am sure you will get your 9.80's with 28psi with no problems, BTW Scott Mike has run as much as 30psi on that motor I don't know where you get that he has only run 24psi, mind you that A full weight Buick is much harder to push down the 1/4 mile than a yellow truck that weights under 2,900 with you in it, Please Don't get me wrong, I think you have one bad azz truck but I sure would love to see you run the Same numbers you are running now with your yellow truck if you had your drivetrain in a Real Buick Brick.

Sarcasm and jokes just don't work on this board anymore do they?...:cool: As Mike stated in his PM, "just trying to spice things up on the forum" Most of us are serious in our comments about 50% of the time. The other half is just having fun! Remember bench racing??:confused: :wink:

Sarcasm and jokes just don't work on this board anymore do they?...:cool: As Mike stated in his PM, "just trying to spice things up on the forum" Most of us are serious in our comments about 50% of the time. The other half is just having fun! Remember bench racing??:confused: :wink:

I didn't see any sarcasm in my post just the facts and what is obvious that is all. :rolleyes:

thanks to everyone for stopping by to bless the car .. the brakes work great, hopefully it will stop the car at the end of the 1/4 mile :).. took a little time to clean her up after sitting in the garage for 1 month with dust and dirty hand marks all over her..
car11111.jpg

car11111003.jpg

car11111004.jpg

thanks again for EVERYONE that helped me out during this upgrade time..

Mike (NordyRacer): The car looks great, Mike. Can't wait to hear how or see it run. You are going to be in the nine's with it now.