Vortec turbo motor GN

The baby is good thanks for asking.

Well motor mounts are finished:biggrin: . Trans. cross memeber is finished:biggrin: . Turbo is on order:biggrin: . Rack n pinion on order( found on on ebay cheep):biggrin: . A second set of manifolds are on there way too:eek: . looking for a good core support mine is rotted and tweeked:confused: . Id like to find a firberglass front bumper.

Oh yea started working on the exhaust cross over piping but ran out of gas and wire in the welder so I guess it will have to wait until I get more..:mad:

Trans cross memebr finished....;) Here is a picture. What I did was cut off the old mounting tab added a piece of box tubing then weled the mounting tab to the end of the box tubing

Bought a Used core support today it is in much better shape :cool: than my old ****ter one I had.....

Also traded my stock tranny for a Percesion FMIC :D

Oh yea I bought a second drivers side manifold and got it on it looks like this will be the ticket at least for me it will be. I have 2 drivers side manifold both are facing foward drvrs side ams down pass aims up. Plan is to bring a pipe from the drvrs side over to the pass side then a short pipe off the pass manifold mate the 2 togetherthen mount the turbo on top of that. its going to close to the hood but it looks like it will clear.... I ordered some exhaust piping to make the cross over pipe should have it done by next weekend.

Attachments

• 0110092012a.jpg
    0110092012a.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 893
I would have never thought this would be this hard to find but it is....

I am looking for the exhaust flange that would attach to the stock 1500 exhaust manifold. I have the donut to seal it with just need the flange and about 6-12"s of pipe.

man that is sweet

Update:
Prefabed a 8 point roll cage last night out of DOM mild steel. Hopefully get a chance to install it this weekend :biggrin:

Still woking on the exhaust piping and down pipe. I scrapped the first one I made I didnt like the way it came out. :rolleyes:

Hopefully getting some goodies from ITSNOTAGN :eek:

You get that email yet? figured it would be easier to deal with him directly, hope you get taken care of!

Well roll cage is complete 8 point cage. I am working on replacing the underdash harness (what a pain)...