turbo trouble`

jerritt

Hey im just looking for a good site to look at new turbos for my gn. Please dont tell me about percision turbos they r way over priced lol any thing would help
thanks

I hear they got some real cheap ones on ebay :biggrin: Personally I run a precision turbo on my car, which by the way are usually cheaper from vendors other than precision themselves.

turbo

i got a garrett TE 60 and it took a sh*t yesterday so im interested in hearing this:mad:

Hey im just looking for a good site to look at new turbos for my gn. Please dont tell me about percision turbos they r way over priced lol any thing would help
thanks

Check with Bryan at Gbodyparts.com. He has several in stock and can order what you need if he doesnt have it in stock.

or check with Jack Cotton, or Cal Harline or Mike Licht..... we have lots of options.... but inevitably you will buy a Precision or Turbonetics turbo....

and what do you mean
"Please dont tell me about percision turbos they r way over priced lol"
.... last time i checked they had budget options starting at $595 or something...... and if thats tooooo expensive you might wanna switch hobbies..... its hard to "ball on a budget" and still maintain quality....... whats your mods to your car and maybe we can help find a suitable turbo